prologue ~ jirachi

⠀⠀⠀The Military Academy was a school for Pokémon whom others called "The Saviors". It is said the first types Arceus created was Water, Grass, and Fire. So, six species of Pokémon from each district were handpicked by Victini. They said that, and I quote, "they would save us from the impure Pokémon."
⠀⠀⠀I had no idea what Victini meant when they said that. But before I knew what was happening, Victini recruited those who would save us. Victini said those whom were impure were Steel-types, Dark-types, Ghost-types, and Dragon-types. They said all can and will cause distruction.
⠀⠀⠀Me and the others never really, and still don't, understand them. Nonetheless, we agreed to be teachers at the academy after Victini somehow talked us into it. I'm still surprised I let them talk me into it.
⠀⠀⠀However, a very daring and mischevious student of mine, Quilava_F12-8, had asked me something this morning. "What exactly are we training for?"
⠀⠀⠀I truthfully didn't have an answer. Victini's reason was... pretty unjustified. I just responded with whatever was at the top of my head, which was, "Whatever is too come in the future." It was a pretty vague answer but F12-8 seemed to take it.
⠀⠀⠀The whole day I was replaying what he had said to me this morning. What are we training them for? What exactly are the three "doomed" typings said to be planning? Why am I and other Steel, Dark, Ghost, or Dragon-type mythicals excused from this? None of these questions of mine have been answered-- and I know they never will until the war itself occurs, if it ever does.

~~

(A/N) Sorry this is so short. It's basically a short explanation from Jirachi before the war, and them going over what Victini had told them. But I promise, the chapters will be much more longer.