chapter 1: goodbye or not

Y/N POV
You had gotten a request to join a group a week ago they knew you were in a group but also knew that you needed a break from your group and today you were going to tell everyone that you were leaving Y/N:"boys I wanted to tell yo this for awhile but I have decided to join a different group" BTS:"why Y/N did we do anything wrong" Y/N:"no no not at all I was the one who did something wrong I started to have feelings for you guys that I'm not supposed to have" Jin:"well I think we can all say that we have developed feelings for you too Y/N Jimin:"other than me" Y/N:"I wasn't talking to you I haven't developed feelings for you and I'm happy about that because your a pervert fuckboy" Yoongi:"and I have liked you from the beginning Y/N" J-Hope:"yeah I have too I just thought you hade a good vibe about you and I liked that about you😊" RM:"If we are being truthful I liked you because you break things like me" Jin:"jimin your just gay for yoongi so shut the fuck up" jimin:"don't forget jungkook" BTS:"but the fact is you make our lives better and if you need a break you can have one" Y/N:"thanks guys I love you" Yoongi:"I love you too" Y/N:"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ALL OF THEM YOONGI" BTS except yoongi:"hey
The group you were joining was called halo and you did a background check on them and they're all really hot especially hee cheon and you had just got to the building and walked in Hee cheon:"Y/N YOUR HERE" Y/N:"How do you know me" Hee cheon:"I was the one who asked you to come here and you have to choose how you share a dorm with" Dino:"I think she should share a dorm with the maknae because he's pure and wouldn't do anything to her" Y/N:"yea no I'm just going to share a room with hee cheon" Hee cheon:"ok come with me"
Hee cheon took you to the dorm Hee cheon:"since its late get ready and come sit on my bed" Y/N:"ok but I need to get clothes I forgot them at the BTS dorm" Hee cheon:"not a problem you can wear some of my clothes and for underwear I was going through Dino's room and he has some girls underwear in there just ask him for it I know he's creepy and so is the maknae so be careful of them" Y/N:"I will thank you but I'm going to need someone to wash my back could you help me" he blushed Hee cheon:"yes of course" Y/N:"thank you I'll repay you" you walked out of the room you had always let the boys wash your back and you washed theirs but you were already at Dino's room so you opened the door to ask for the underwear but instead you saw Dino sitting with a shrine of you Y/N:"DINO" Dino:"uhhh....hi" Y/N:"I need the underwear but I'm scared to ask now" he threw the underwear at you and you ran out of the room Yundong:"hey cutie wanna go to my room" Y/N:"NO thank you" Yundong:"maybe next time" your ran into you and Hee cheon room and got in the tub because hee cheon was already in the bathroom waiting for you and he washed your back Y/N:"how can I repay you Hee cheon:"you don't have to I'm not a pervert like some of my members" Y/N:"but I can see that your hard do you want me to take care of that or.." With out letting him answer you pulled his pants down and grabbed his member and started to suck and rub Hee cheon:"fuck I would have took care of it" Y/N:"don't worry I had to do this to RM once when he washed my back so I know what to do" Hee cheon:"so you have only suked a dick before you haven't really had sex Y/N:"no not really and I'm 24 its crazy right" Hee cheon:"no not at all I've actually never had sex" Y/N:"really but your so handsome and have a really good dick its crazy girls aren't all over you" Hee cheon:"no not really I'm not handsome every one in this group is a lot better looking than me" Y/N:"not to me (not to me either)" you heard your bedroom door open and told Hee cheon to hide Dino:"Hee cheon we're in here are you and Y/N coming Hee cheon:"yea" you got you clothes on and he pulled his pants up and you walked out of the room Dino:"hee cheon has a boner" Y/N& Hee cheon:"shut up pervert" everyone:"ohhhhh" Dino:"shut the fuck up" Y/N:"okay but everyone will find out what I saw in your room" Dino:"ok" Y/N:"he has a shrine of me and he was in his room praying to it" Hee cheon:"your a actual creep but let's get to the game I say spin the bottle" Y/N:"ok but if it lands on the person three times its 7 seconds in heaven witch is actually 7 minutes" everyone got in a circle and you grabbed a bottle and put it in the middle and sat beside (person of choice) you were the first to spin and it landed on hee cheon so you went up and kissed him the kiss lasted for a minute until the rest of the boys broke it up Dino:"don't kiss for that long or we will think something is happening with you Y/N:"what if something is hmh" Dino:"you just meet" Hee cheon:"how do you know that" you both started to laugh by the reaction on everyones face both:"don't worry nothings going on between us" Dino:"ok good that means I can share my cookie with Y/N" Hee cheon:"no remember we said she gets to choose who she shares stuff with and she choose me"
It has been a week since you had left BTS it wasn't really fun the only fun part was you were dating Hee cheon and you haven't fucked yet because work is a lot and today you got a notification from YouTube it said BTS released a new music video and a song called I need u