Failed Pixane Attempt (Oneshot)

Movie night. Every ninja's favorite night. 

"Okay, Greenie, what movie did you pick?" Cole asked as Lloyd walked in holding a DVD case. 

"This! Ta-da!!!" Lloyd announced as he held the case above his head as if it was a found item in a video game. 

"A Quiet Voice?" Kai asked as he read the title of the movie. 

"It's about a girl who was born deft and is constantly bullied by a boy when she was a child for being unable to hear. Her mother homeschools her until she goes to high school. She meets her bully again, but instead of being bullied, she finds herself falling in love and developing a romantic relationship with him." Lloyd tells the other ninja about the film in an excited voice.

"It's an anime film?" Nya asks.

"WEEABOO!!!!!" Jay yells from the opposite side of the room.

"Shut up!" Lloyd yelled back, beginning to blush while the other ninja giggle.

"Hand it over." Nya demanded as she held out her hand to put the DVD in the player.

"Drinks. What does everyone want to drink?" Cole asked no one in particular. 

"Soda." Kai answered.

"Same." Nya said.

"Juice!" Lloyd semi-yelled from the couch.

"What about you, Jay?" Cole asked.

"I'll share with Nya. It's not like I drink much anyway."

"Got it." Cole said as he walked into the hallways, heading towards the kitchen.

Cole walked into the kitchen, Pixal sitting on the counter with her legs crossed, an empty bowl in her lap, while Zane leaned against the counter talking to Pixal. They were waiting for the popcorn to finish popping. Zane looked up at Cole when he walked in. 

"Hello, Cole." Zane spoke.

"Hey," Cole replied to Zane, "Do you two want anything to drink?"

"Water, please." Pixal told.

"Nothing for me, thank you for the offer." Zane said after Pixal.

"No problem." Cole replied as he grabbed the beverages from the fridge and walked away.

When Cole entered the living room, Kai opened his hands to signal Cole to throw his soda. Nya did this too after Cole had tossed the soda at Kai. He tossed one to Nya and handed Lloyd his juice. He set his and Pixal's drinks on the coffee table and sat down on the couch, opposite of Lloyd. Kai opened his soda can, drinking a little before sitting next to Lloyd and putting his drink on the table. Pixal walked into the room holding a bowl of popcorn, Zane walking close behind her. She set the bowl on the coffee table. Zane sat next to Kai as Pixal scrambled to sit next to him.  Nya lowered her body to lay on the floor, next to the couch. She laid on her stomach, this was a perfect moment for Jay to lay on top of Nya's back. She didn't mind. Nya grabbed the remote and hit play. The movie began to play as Lloyd sat up to turn off the lights. He sat back down as Kai wrapped one of his arms around Lloyd. The ninja continued to watch the movie. 

Around twenty minutes into the film, Pixal left the living room and headed towards the shared room of the ninja. No one mind that she left. It was usual for Pixal to leave to be left to her own devices, often leaving the others to do her own thing for the time being. She sat on Zane's bed, she grabbed her book from underneath Zane's pillow and began to read. 

Ten minutes after Pixal left, Zane's mind started to wonder. It didn't take long for Zane to start thinking and missing her, even if she was just down the hall. Zane left the living room, heading towards the bedroom that he and his sibling shared together. He opened the door to find Pixal on his bed, reading. He closed the door behind and approached Pixal. She looked up from her book as Zane leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.