Are we stuck forever? (Fanfic time)

FANFIC TIME!!!! This is going to be kind of like a parody / fanfic of an anime called corpse party.

Chapter 1: How it started.

(This is basically continuous for How to Survive your crush from bullying you)

So after Seikomi has her death thoughts she thinks to her self.. Deeply...

"If only... I could just die and enter a new world.... So I don't have to be miserable anymore.... So I don't need to cause anymore trouble.... You win."

....

"SEIKOMI!

SEIKOMI WAKE UP! STOP IT! STOP DREAMING...! S.. S-SEIKOMI!!!"

"*Cough cough*

Ugh.. Am I dead? What is this? HORRORVILLE??"

"No, silly! It's the school we were sent too. Aran Demandle Host HighSchool. And it's me, Hikari. You were uncontious for a second and I ran out of breath..."

"..."

Seikomi with all her strength pulls as hard to get up and stand firmly infront of Hikari.

"So.. You say you ran carrying me to save me?"

"Well, isn't that what friends do? Obviously!" Hikari says while smiling.

"Well... I'm just glad you're okay, I don't know WHAT I could do without you... Hey, where's Alexamo, Oshitama, Yuma, Konalian, Charastinami, and the others..?"

"Hmm. I don't know! But I bet we'll find them in no time-"

Right in the nick of that sentence there was a dark entrance in the room. A light blue light that's... Talking?

Like the "Joy" person Hikari was, she stood up to the blue light.

"Heeeyyyy!" Hikari says joyfully. "Sooo, we're stuck in this place.. Uhh... Death place! That was it rig-"

"Hikari.... It's Aran Demandle Host HighSchool. You said it to me a few minutes ago."

"Oh yeah! Hehe, we were sent to what ever junk she said and... Are our friends here too..?"

The blue light is actually forming of a figure of a small boy. "Ggiihhh ihhh baahh..." The small little boy judging by his size seems to be a small elementary kid. Probably a 4-5th grader. He slowly opens his eyes wide and stares directly at Hikari and Seikomi. While awkwardly staring at one another Seikomi whispers to Hikari, "Umm... Like in the note.... 3 victims.. Their tongues... Cut off and they were stabbed in the chest multiple times..."

"Umm..... Pardon?"

"Gih ih bahh..."

"'Cuse me... Just one more tinsy time?"

"GIIHHHH IH BAAAHHHH!!!"

Hikari is suddenly choking to death by the ghost kid in blue because he slowly is strangling her....

"NOOOOoooo!" Seikomi in pain can't stand to watch this horror. "NOOO!!! HIKARI I'LL SAVE YOU!"

End of chapter 1, part 1.