More than best friends?

A/n my first time writing an Chanyeol and Sehun fanfic and since i wanted to write one and write fluff this came out, hopefully its not bad. Lol hopefully. And that you'll like it. ^^
************************************
Soji's pov

"Wake up, Soji" a soft voice woke me up from my lovely sleep.

"Mmmmmm, leave me alone," I turned facing the other way snuggling into my blanket more. I could hear the faint giggle as Chanyeol plopped onto my bed but I ignored him wanting to get my beauty sleep.

"You need to wake up," he said shaking me softly.

"I don't want to wake up," whinging I gave him the puppy dog eyes, my hands on the blanket pulling it up to cover half my face so that he could only see my pleading eyes.

"Please," i tried to convince him to let me sleep more, i was literally begging him by now.

"I'll join you then," he threatened, my aegyo powers not working on him. Hmm, something must be up, normally he always lost to the amazing power of the aegyo. All i had to do was give him a small smile and i could do what i wanted.

"Nooooo, Chanyeol." I whined hoping he would go away and let me rest.Unfortunately he didn't agree with me as I soon felt the covers being lifted and a tall body invading my warmth. He lay his head on my shoulder snuggling into the blanket but his feet stuck out due to his crazy tall height.

"Look at your feet," i teased him playfully as he wriggled his toes. I put my feet next to his to compare the different sizes of our feet.After a few minutes of laughing he must have remembered what it is he wanted to talk about.

"Soji, it's already 10," he said as if that would magically make me get out of the bed. Maybe, no. It was only ten and I was not getting out of bed because Chanyeol wanted me to. I was not a morning person, and he knew that. The only people that would ever be able to wake me up when i really didn't want to were our two friends Sehun and Ji hyun because well, when they were angry, they were very scary and when they were together and angry nothing could stand in their way. They both seemed to have a hidden monster in them but i loved them to bits. Even Chanyeol seemed to tremble he was faced with one of them angry, no matter how much he said that he wasn't scared at all i didn't believe him. Especially how he said there was no way the petite Ji hyun was scary and that there was no way his dongseang would make him scared.Chanyeol was too sweet to ever be like that though whether it's a good or bad thing i still have to figure out.

It was good for me most of the time. It helped me to get my way such as getting an extra few hours of sleep with the puppy dog eyes. But seriously there are some times he could've woken me earlier when we had some important things like meeting or school for one it but then i guessed it was my fault for not bothering to get up either.But i'm still glad he doesn't get angry that easily.Just imagining what would happen if both Sehun and Ji were mad at each other made me scared for the worst. But I really wonder why the power didn't work this time. Maybe it was an important day? Turning to face him I asked him what was the rush.

"Because we," he started saying, tapping my nose "have planned to eat breakfast with Ji hyun and Sehun remember."

He paused to let things sink through. wait. It was ten. Today was Saturday. Ji hyun and Sehun!!! It was at times like this that i wished he could wake me up without being influenced by me, especially since my life was on the line. I threw away the blanket and rushed around the room looking for what to wear. When I finally found something good enough I pushed the giggling Chanyeol who was already ready out of my room so I could change.

Fifteen minutes later I was finished and Channie and I got into the car. Because i was rushing so much in the morning I rested my head against window, finally having time to think.