The Crash

I was on my way to Nash's new apartment to do some serious work. Ya know; anal. But just then, I collided with a Range Rover and the air bag was jammed into my asshole, ripping it to shreds. Each butthole lip was ruined... forever.

I walked out of the car only to find Taylor standing in front of me. "Oh my god! Your bleeding! Lemme take a look."

I pulled my pants down and spread my cheeks. I felt Tays cold hands caress my asshole. He showed me his hand and I sexily licked it to turn him on. We were both horny as fuck.

He then pulled out a cucumber from the grocery bag in the back if his car. He shoved it up my shredded asshole and I smiled through the pain.

"AHHHH! YOU'RE ALMOST AS FULFILLING AS SKYLYNN!" I screamed as he thrusted dozens of cucumbers into my butt.

"Don't worry. After this you'll never be able to anal again."

"What? You're kidding? I was just about to go anal fuck Nash! I have to be able to!"

"Well your poopshoot is fucked up pretty bad. I wouldn't even try to stick a baby carrot in there."

"I gotta go."

I jumped into my bashed up car ad headed jt Nash's place. When I got there he asked me what was wrong because I was balling pretty hard and I looked beat up.

"What happened to you! Are you ok?"

"Nash... I was raped. And I can never do anal again."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! I WAS EXPECTING PEACEFUL BUTT FUCKING TONIGHT! WHO DID THIS?"

"It was... uh... Taylor."

"I knew he was trouble. We're suing. Get your stuff and let's go."

I grabbed my jacket and limped to the door ( my asshole hurt pretty fucking bad). Nash called Taylor and asked where he was so they could meet up and talk. Taylor didn't know I was coming let alone we were going to sue him for raping me with cucumbers.