I Love You One Shots

I LOVE YOU COMPILATION

@MjM_99 stories

@Jenah-kawaii

A/N::Ito ay ang una kong published story here in wattpad so baka hindi niyo magustahan kaya sana magcomment kayo para atleast alam ko kung ano ang dapat kong iimprove sa aking skills,vote comment and follow us na rin para mas maganda...KAMSAHABNIDA,ARIGATOU,XIE XIE,THANK YOU AT CHALAMAT...

I Love You Compilation presents...

"Only Chance"

There was a girl named Sunny who have a crush to her classmate Lance...As time passed by her feelings became deeper and turn into love...Then one day,a new student transfer in their class...That's Shine,a very beautiful girl...

Lance and Shine became friend...they always together wherever they go...Sunny was very jealous.She tried to catch the guy attention but she failed...she try to move on but she cant coz she's completly inlove to Lance...

She decided to confess her feelings to the guy...she gather all her strenght to tell Lance how much she loves him but....

"I never felt this feeling before...I tried to hide it but I failed and I gathered all my strenght to say so please listen...I love you"That's the exact line she heard...She's hurt...Sunny cant take the pain anymore so she run while crying and didn't see the truck coming...

***peep!!!peep!!!***

She was hitted and now her body is full of blood...

Lance came and said"W-what happened?!Why--"She cut him off

"Please,b-be h-hap-py***cough...cough***I cant--"she split out so many blood..."No!Please dont die!...Please..."Lance said while crying..."Love h-her and d-dont h-hu-rt h-her"she's breathing so deep...

"What are you talking about?!She's my cousin!Your the one I love not her!"Lance can't stop her tears...Sunny was so shock but she just smile and said I Love You and suddenly close her eyes...

Chance?Yan yung bagay na hindi natin dapat binabaliwala dahil isang beses lang tayo mabubuhay sa mundo at hindi natin alam kung ilan bang chance ang ibibigay sa tin kaya dapat use it wise...dahil pag sinayang mo ito maaari mo yang pagsisihan habang buhay...

A/N:Sorry kung ewan yung first story...bigla na lang yang pumasok sa isip ko eh!....Gusto lang naman sabihin ng kwentong yan is dapat kung may mahal tayo o gusto sa isang tao sabihin mo ng maaga pa at wag ka ng magpaligoy ligoy pa dahil pag yan nawala sayo pagsisisihan mo yan habang buhay...

I Love You Compilation presents...

"Leaving so soon?"

Im Xandra Xein(seyn) Eirona,15 yrs old,a grade 10 from an elite school...I have a boyfriend...si Xander Alfred Yam