Thirteenth Floor

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

This is a short horror story.  I've written it for my English class so there isn't much blood and other stuff. I'm sad, too. This story is creepy, scary (not so much, my teacher needed to check it) and there is well, mystery. I think you're going to like it. Vote and comment :) This is my first story written on English, so it's not the best one. 

I lived in a big city with my parents. We lived in a big building with twenty floors. I was on seventh.

Today, I live in London. I moved two years ago.

This happened two years ago...

I went to High School and I was a good student, back then. I was popular, too. All kids and teachers loved me.

There was a new girl in school. I noticed her one day in cafeteria. She had long black hair, brown eyes full of darkness and pale skin. She was wearing black clothes every day. Her name was Emily.

She was very quiet and she never talked to anyone.

Three days later, I had found out that Emily is my neighbor.

Emily lived on thirteenth floor. I had never seen her in hallway before.

She looked a bit creepy for me.

It was a dark night. I was still awake. I couldn't go to sleep. Suddenly, I heard the scream.

I jumped out of my bed and rush to the front door. The scream came from thirteenth floor.

I rushed to the thirteenth floor. I could hear her scream still.

Her front door was wide opened. I didn't know what to do, so I ran into her home.

There wasn't anybody. Where were her parents? Where is she? 

I panicked.

Her furniture had been smashed and destroyed; there was glass everywhere. What had happened here?

I went to her bedroom. Her name was on the door, so I opened it.

Suddenly, screaming stopped.

I walked into her room. She stood in the middle. Everything had been broken. Her white dress was bloody. She had covered her face with her hands. I had realized that she was crying. I was shocked. What is going on? 

She stopped crying and she looked at me with the pain in her eyes. But there was an anger, too.

"You're bleeding," I whispered. "Are you okay?"

She was standing and looking at me for a while, then she started to scream.

"They killed me! " she screamed.

I was too shocked, so I've just ran out of her bedroom. She followed me. I heard the glass falling and smashing. I ran out of her flat.

Tomorrow, I had told my parents what happened. They were confused. I could see that they didn't believe me.

"Thirteenth floor? Nobody lives on thirteenth floor from that accident two months ago. Don't you remember? Parents killed their daughter two months ago," they said.

After that, we moved to UK. I have never found out what happened that night. 

Who was that girl? 

Was she the ghost?

I didn't have the answers.