Chapter 1

Author note:

I don't own Kingdom come deliverance. They all belong to warhorse studios. I only own my o.c

Long summary:

The Sigismund army, and together with Cuman army. They pillage, and kill everyone on Skalitz. Henry, the son of Skalitz blacksmith manage to escape from the Cuman horsemen, and left his dead parents behind. Even he manage to survive the raid, Henry conscious can't rest because he can't just leave his parent corpse unburied, and its a christian duty to do so. Although, Henry don't know this decision he made will lead him to near death experience. At the same time, he never expect that he will be saved by two eastern maiden who got drifted away from time, and space.

________________________________________________

Chapter 1:

The tears of heaven fell upon the dead, fire, and wrecked homes of Skalitz. At the front of the castle gate, there is five bandit surround the  Bohemian young man who lies down on the mud. This young man with a crew cut hairstyle are completely beaten up, and most of his muscle is completely incapacitated. Also, his white gambeson, decorated red waffenrock, gloves, brown hose, and his old brown boots are completely covered of blood, and mud. Yes, this description fitted no other man, but the son of the Skalitz blacksmith. And his name is Henry.

He lift up his head, and through his cloudy tunnel vision he can see a couple of dead body just a few feet away from him. Those are the corpse of his mother, and father who lies down on the mud in vain.

"Father.....Mother." Henry said in a weak, and rough voice while his tears sliding down across his cheek.

Out of nowhere a leg plate steps in front of him, and block his view. The young man look above him, and there he see a skinhead man with a fresh scar on his left eye. That skinhead name is Runt. He wear a dark brigandine on his torso, and a plate pauldrons on his arms. This skinhead man towered in front of him with a grimly smirked place on his lips.

"You should just give us the sword, and run. boy." the skinhead man said as he spit on the mud. "Because of your persistence. You are now here....lies down in the mud....dying."

Henry eyes filled of hatred, and gritted his teeth in anger. Henry try to push his body to get up, but his bad condition stop him to do so. Though, the bandits laugh as they watch Henry struggle to get up. Runt clicked his tongue in disappointment, and he picked the sword laying beside Henry. The Radzig Kobyla's long sword. The sword that made by his father, and him. The sword that supposed to be delivered to Sir, Radzig.

"This is a fine blade, lad. Recently made too. Oh boy, the chief will like this." said the skinhead man while he examine the sword. "Anyway, this sword that your father made. Did you helped him made this? I doubt you did. Surely, your father never imagine that the sword he created will be stained by the blood of his son."

Hearing those mocking tone made Henry anger burst into fiery flame. He placed his hand on the mud, and struggle to pushed himself up. Henry mind is filled of determination. determined to get that sword back from him. Even though, his muscles tells him that they are too weak to perform this action. Unfortunately, the skinhead man kick him up to the guts. Henry cough blood on the mud, and he land splat to the dirt. He face up to the heavens while his hand place on his aching guts, and heaven tears wet his despondent face.

The bandit leader grimly laugh, and he stand above Henry body, and said. "What a miserable fate. To die by the sword that you helped made. Hahahahaha!"

The skinhead raise the sword up to the air, as the point of the blade aim on Henry throat. While Henry close his eye, and wait for inevitable end to come.