Chapter 1: Meeting Rain Summers

Ryan and Jessica Summers rush to the hospital because Jessica's water broke while they were out buying things for their new baby on the way. When they were looking in an isle for baby clothes Jessica's water broke and Ryan had to carry her out the store to the car and putting her in then getting into the car starting it and speeding off to the hospital. "Ahhh! Shit Ryan she's coming hurry the fuck up!" Jessica yells at her husband Ryan to speed up and they get to the hospital 5 minutes later. Ryan helps his wife into the hospital, "MY WIFES GOING INTO LABOR HELP ME!" Ryan yells and doctors run over to help out the situations.
~30 minutes later~
"Alright Mrs.Summers push" the doctor says. Jessica pushes while breathing hard and her husband Ryan holds her hand and rubs her head. "Ahh!" Jessica yells while pushing with all her might. "Come on hunny its alright I'm right here" Ryan says soothing words into his wife's ear calming her down as she pushes with all her might and a few minutes they hear a baby crying. "Its a girl" the doctor says while cutting the umbilicul cord then handing the baby to the nurse. The nurse takes the baby out the room and into the nursery where she puts the baby onto a table and cleaning out its nose and mouth and drying the baby off then putting the baby in a diaper then wrapping the screaming baby into a blanket with a little pink hat and carrying her back into the room where a sweaty and exhausted Jessica lays and a tired Ryan stands. The nurse hands Jessica the baby, "here you go ma'am" the nurse says then walks out to give them privecy. "She's beautiful" Jessica says while holding the black haired and blue eyed baby while she stares up at her parents. "Very beautiful, her eyes are like raindrops" Ryan says while rubbing Jessica's head. "Rain...." Jessica hums, "I like that, her name is Rain Summers, Rain Mishell Summers" Jessica says looking up at Ryan. Ryan smiles and nods "a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Ryan says. A few days later Rain and Jessica  are aloud to go home where Ryan is, since it was night when they got home Jessica layed Rain down in her baby blue crib where she was asleep then walked out laying in her own bed with her husband closing their eyes falling asleep.