Fame Origin

Charlie's Pov
Being A Guy From New Jersey And That's 26. Nothing In Life Has Been Easy For Me Everyday I Get Ready For An Interview And Never Get The Cut Until One Day. I Met This Girl Named Selina And She Gave Me An Interview For A Music Company. I Wasn't Confindent So I Just Asked Her The Location And Drove There.

I Went Inside The Complex. I Asked Where Is Mr Mason. They Told Me At Room 235. I Went In The Elevator. I Started Listening To The Music That Was Playing That I Lost Track In Time. I Went To Floor 2. I Walked In Room 235. I See Mr Mason And I Sit Down. Mr Mason:So Your The Famous Charlie Puth I've Been Hearing About. I Nodded. Mr Mason:So I Hear That You Want To Be A Famous Musician. I Nodded. Me Mason:Well Kid It Isn't Easy To Get That Title. Mr Mason:So I Want You To Write Me Some Song Lyrics By Thursday. Charlie:So Am I Gonna Be Famous? Mr Mason:Those Lyrics Make Or Destory Your Dreams Kid. I Shake His Hand And Leave.

I Walk To My Apartment And Start Writing Some Lyrics. It Went Like This.
We Don't Talk Anymore. *Beat Starts* We Don't Talk Anymore. Like We Used To Do.
Then I Heard A Knock On The Door And Saw Selina. I invited Her In. I Asked Her If She Wanted To Help Me With A Song . She Said Yes So We Started. We Ended Up Recording Some Vocals,Chilling Out For A Little. She Left And I Fell Asleep. I Woke Up And Then I Saw An Accident On The Street And It Looks Like Mr Mason's Car.

What Happend To Mr Mason
Will Charlie's Boss Die.
Find Out Next Time On Charlie Puth:Path To Fame