The beginning

One day a boy named Noah joined a group called Tesla Hotel's! He never knew he would get Vice Chairman so fast. One day the Owner Kordva brought a new MR named Yoselyn_J. I was like oh a new MR great. After a few days she started to attend my trainings and interviews. One day she got promoted her ranks were exploding and she became rank 15 like that! After a week I decided to promote her to President and when I did she screamed and wanted a picture with me. After I always hanged out with my best friend Smilezy until one day the Owner fired her for playing around with her friend.

And so I became Vice Chairman and replaced a Vice Chairman named Dino

And so I became Vice Chairman and replaced a Vice Chairman named Dino. I started to get the hang of it and then the big day came! Chairwoman interviews, I helped and I said "I hope Yoselyn pass." . I said to Kordva she needs to pass! The next day Athena and Yoselyn passed. After days they promoted my other best friend AlohaMady . I spent all week with Yoselyn and Mady and one day she quit and she is now a MR at Hilton Hotels. I was fired by the Owner for making a joke. I quit for months and one day I came back. I was there for January and then I came back from winter break and then MrRed27 AAed the group so Yoselyn made me President. After week I started the new era and I got Vice Chairman back after I helped and helped Tesla I AAed the group due to the Owner being rude to me like ignoring me. I was fired and weeks later Yoselyn broke up with her boyfriend. I said "This is my chance." So I decided to ask Yoselyn out and she said "Yes you stupid ❤" I was happy! Then this is when I decided to write my story! Too be continued..

The End