| What are you doing here? |

Your P.O.V.

A woke up surprised by the sudden screech made by my alarm.
Why the heck did I save such a pathetic tune for my alarm?
It hurt my head ...

Well it's almost 5 p.m. now and I need to get ready for my cousin Sunmi's birthday party. The girls would be here any minute....
I better get up.
I stretched and fixed myself and entered the bathroom to wash my face.

I can't wait for the university to reopen soon (aka tomorrow) after the end of this awful spring break. It's my last semester and I want to claim my Master's degree as soon as possible so that I get a secured job.

But not to mention that I am a freaking faliure of my batch who barely passes in any subject. But I never completely failed either and was never scolded for my vulnerability.

All thanks to my overly supportive multimillionaire dad.
He never left my side and kept holding on to my hand in each and every situation of my life.
But I decided that it is time for him to relax a little and lessen the burden of responsibilities on his shoulders.
So I left to live on my own and to let him and my stepmother have a good time together.

Poping my daydream I got up after I heard my doorbell ring twice.
I quickly wiped my face and rushed downstairs to welcome my two gorgeous cousins Sunmi and Hana.

As soon as they entered I hugged Sunmi.
"Happy birthday beautiful!!!"
"Thank you unnie! I missed you so much."
"Ah! Same here."
We hugged again and started bouncing up and down together.

And our elder sister Hana just stood there annoyed by our childish behaviour and pressed her lips in a thin line.
"Are you two done?", She asked irritatedly.
"Grow up! Would you?" She said again.

"Well...... Anyways, let's get ready, alright?"

We all got upstairs and started picking out our outfits one by one.
Since I really didn't know what the venue for our get together was as it was a surprise for Sunmi, Hana was leading us with our dresses that were way too exposing for me.
She separated a the following dresses for me and Sunmi accordingly.

Sunmi wore her dress and started to apply make up.

For Sunmi

"Good luck , y/n! Your and my outfits are gonna be similar

"Good luck , y/n! Your and my outfits are gonna be similar. We'll match!" Hana said
"What the fuck! Bro....
I can't wear anything like this!! Don't you think it's too ......" I practically yelled.

"Just shut up and wear this."
She handed me the outfit she brought since being a bit tomboyish I mostly had only loose T-shirts or shirts and jeans.
Then she pushed me towards the bathroom.
"And learn to respect your elders you little bastard." She added.

Making a annoyed face, l locked the door harshly and put on the dress.

Well not too bad but it's Hella uncomfortable

This made me wonder where are we heading to looking so sluttish??

I headed outside and gazed at Hana with both my eyebrows raised.
Both Hana and Sunmi turned their attention to me.
Sunmi motioned a perfect sign by her fingers.
As Hana was probably about to pass a comment but I cut her off by saying,
"Cut the crap! But tell me which place are we heading to exactly??"
" You'll find out soon!".
"Surely!" I said matter-of-factly.

I mentally told myself to put on a good mood despite of being the savage I am for the sake of Sunmi.
So I remained polite and patient suppressing my curiosity by looking out of the backseat window while my cousins enjoyed the music or had an occasional conversation.

We finally reached the lounge rather a club with music blasting so loud it could be heard from a mile.
I went pale.

Fuck them! They knew I hate any kind of sexual activity taking place in such a crowded disgusting space.
I still opened the car door and joined my party, although with an annoyed face as the sight of some of those shameless couples sucking each others' face outside built up a gag reflex in my throat.

The guard let us in.
As we entered my jaw dropped to the ground because the scenarios taking place in front of my eyes made my clear annoyance turn into rage in a snap.

It was a fucking male strip club.
There were men who barely covered their important parts walking around. Some were stripping on the stage with rich women watching them lustfully.
Other were scattered near a corridor with rooms on both sides either making out with a woman or serving them drinks near the bar counter.
And don't even ask want was going on in the rooms of that corridor.

In the other corner strippers were proving women with a paid lap dance.

The thread of my patience broke.
I stomped towards my elder brother and harshly made him turned to face me and yelled,
" Why the hell did us bring me here?? Huh??
Are you crazy or what?? You know I don't like all this shit?!!!!"
Wang just sighed
" Why don't you calm down and enjoy with us y/n?", He said.
" It's cool to relax after a while. ", Sunmi commented.
" Besides this is exactly where Sunmi wanted to come. " Hana added smiling at me.
Why do I fucking want to punch her face right now?

I sighed pinching the bride of my nose to calm my nerves.
" Just this once for you Sunmi Pabo. " I said making each one of them smile at my approval.
"But I'm not wasting any money on that shit. I don't want to loose my virginity like this." I added as we walked towards the table and ordered our drinks.

I didn't want to get drunk but a little alcohol won't hurt right?
So I ordered a glass of red wine while the rest of them ordered even harder drinks. Mostly shots of vodka.

Hana and Sunmi went to the restroom to fix their make up and to take selcas.
They offered me to join them but I refused thinking about the horrible things probably happening there right now.
I gulped.

Anyways....
Erasing my thoughts I talked to my brother about his upcomings.

"So you're telling me she dumped you and so you're here to get drunk."
He nodded and pursed his lips.

" Ugh! But seriously, dude? Why the fuck did you decide to celebrate Sunmi's birthday at a male strip club?"
I brought it up again. Just then a waiter or maybe a stripper arrived with our drinks.

Noticing him approach us, I lowered my voice.
He was shirtless, exposing his chiseled chest and perfect abs complimenting his tall frame and it was indeed very distracting.

He continued to place the drinks on the table.
I looked up to his face.

Holy cow!! Wait a second..

Is that.......????

" What the hell are you doing here!!???? "

________________________________________

Yo !!! That's it !!!
.