Student Profile #192

Name - Allison Hayes

Age - 17

D.O.B - April 10th (Aries)

Skills/Talents - Fine Arts prodigy

Best Subject - Band; Plays guitar

Worst Subject - Math/Algebra/Calculus/Triginometry

Personality - Allison is stubborn, bull-headed, violent, abrasive, and most of all lazy.

Likes - Allison likes anything sweet. She will automatically like you if you offer her cakes, candy, or (most definately) pocky. She loves anime and manga, and she loves books, especially the Sherlock Holmes series. Allison especially likes naps. Her favorite animal is the panda and her favorite color is blue, like the sky and sea. She loves action and otome video games, though she'll never admit she loves otome games/date sims. Allison also loves mischief, pranks, and trickery.

Dislikes - She hates bullies, mornings, people who interrupts her sleep, inaccuracies, and people who can't properly trick another person successfully.

Family - None known as of yet. Allison grew up in a orphanage.

Relationships - Eustass Kid; Allison intrigues Kid, but he can never get close to her because of Law, Zoro, Sanji, and Perona being around her.

Trafalgar Law; Allison always goes to Law when she's injured. Allison might have a small crush on him, but doesn't know if he likes her back.

Roronoa Zoro; Allison and Zoro are like siblings. So much so, that the rest of their friends suspect that they are actually related.

Sanji; Sanji's relationship with Allison is pretty much the same as any other female's relationship with Sanji. He's a pervert, and she has no interest in him romantically.

Perona; Perona and Allison are best friends. When Perona gets bullied, Allison is always there standing up for her.

History - Allison grew up in Palgrove Orphanage, where her parents abandoned her. She's had over 45 foster families, and one of those times, she lived with Perona in one of the foster homes where she and Perona became friends. The two escaped their last foster home and now live together as roommates of sorts, both going to Peira Academy.

Appearance - Medium-length, choppy brown hair and dark brown eyes. Approximately 162.5 centimeters and 112 pounds.