O2L Adopted Me

I was sitting in my room, as I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I shouted. A tall woman with black hair, named Amanda walked in.

"Hello Madison" She said.

"Hi Amanda"

"Interviews are today, be in the front office in 15 minutes!"

"All right, thank you Amanda!"

"No problem sweetie!" she shouted as she left and knocked on another door.

As you can probably tell by now, I'm Madison. I live in an orphanage, and have since age 7. I just turned 8 years old. When I was 5, my dad was battling cancer, lung cancer. See, my parents smoked in the house a lot, and I almost got taken away from my house because of it. But anyways, my dad lost his battle to cancer when I was 6, I was devastated. My Mom started drinking heavily, then passed away from overdose when I was 7. I lived with my grandparents, but they had a hard time taking care of themselves, never mind a child, so I was sent here. All of the kids here say I have it easy because I'm pretty, but I don't. I don't even think I'm pretty. Today we have interviews, where we just tell them simple things like hobbies, favorite colors, who we want to be adopted by, stuff like that.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed my favorite peach lace top with my white skirt. They bought me this outfit when I turned 8. I brushed out my long blonde hair, and put on a bit of lipbalm, then was out the door.

I went to the interview, not too hard, and then I got back to my room. I started off the day just as I usually do, jamming out to One Direction, and drawing. I heard my buzzer to my room go off. I pressed the button.

"Yes Amanda?"

"Honey do you mind coming down? Some people would like to meet you!"

This was the first time I ever got picked!

"Really! I'll be down in 5"

I ran the brush through my hair once more, brushed some pencil led of my skirt and ran downstairs.

A/N

Hey guys! I doubt anyone is reading this but this is my story called O2L Adopted Me!

Please leae any suggestions!

Im gonna be adding a sencond chapter in about 4 hours so be ready!

-Liv