Moving Day

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

*BBBBBRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG* I look up to see my alarm clock going off. Normally I would do something along the lines of throwing it across the room and braking it, but not today. For today is the big move for my family. "(Y/N) is time to ge--...." My Aunt Pinkie walks in.(A/N: Yes Aunt Pinkie is a pink gem. I have a gem in mind for who she is...... And No she is not Pink Diamond.) "Oh you are already awake." She smiles. "Breakfast is ready down stairs. Come on we have to be on schedule if we want to be in Beach City before dark." She says. "Ok but quick question..." I say. "Yes?" "Who made breakfast???" She giggled. As I cross my fingers and silently pray to myself that Dad didn't cook. I love the man to death. And he is amazing at a lot of things but cooking is definitely not one of them. The man can't cook to save his life. "Don't worry I cooked it." Although Aunt Pinkie doesn't like to eat, she is a fantastic chef. I sighed in relief and raced down stairs to find my dad already stuffing his face with (Favorite Breakfast). He looks up and says with a full mouth "Hi Princess." I smile and join him in stuffing our faces with delicious food. As Dad and I eat Aunt Pinkie sit next to me and we all talk about what it might be like in Beach City.

~Time Skip on the road~

As i look out the window I see a sign that said, 'Beach City in 162 miles.' I look down at the heart shaped Angel Aura gem in my chest (A/N: Gorgeous gem by the way...) and think about what lies a head for me. You see the whole reason we are moving is because my dad and Aunt Pinky thinks its time I learn more about my mother's side of the family. Don't get me wrong Aunt Pinkie has taught me a lot about Gem stuff, but they both believe that my mom's friends can teach me a whole lot more. I manly want to meat a woman named Rose Quarts. She is the leader of a group called the Crystal Gems and my mother's best and oldest friend. I'm hoping she could tell me what my mother was like before she meat my dad and Aunt Pinkie. 'I can't wait to get there.' I think as I drift out to sleep.

~Another Time Skip~

I wake up just in time to see a sign that says "Welcome to Beach City!" I'm so excited!!! I look in the back seat to see Aunt Pinkie sleeping. I look at my dad and ask, "Should we wake her?" He smiles and said, "No not yet let her sleep a little longer. We aren't at the house yet. You know she tends to put more stress on herself than she needs to." "Ok." I know she doesn't need to sleep but she says it relaxes her so we tend to take naps together when she stresses herself out. About 5 minutes have passed and we finally arrive at the house. I couldn't hold it in any more so I hop in the back and shake my Aunt awake. "Auntie Pinkie!! Auntie Pinkie!!! We're here!!! We're Finally Here!!!" She wakes up and smiles. "*Yawn* Well what are we waiting for? Let's unpack."

************************************
Well that's the end of the first chapter I hope you liked it so far. Till next time.
~Bye