Miss gupta

The most difficult part of her life is to pass the time.

She lived in a very large house but alone as her mom and dad went on holidays in usa and never came back.They loved it so much they forgot to return.

She was a college student doing her major in chemistry.

She liked  to travel by bus although she had car and a driver to serve her but she never liked being alone or with this boring driver.

But she could never make on time to catch the bus.

She was a very lazy person as most depress people cant figure out what to do next they stay on doing the first thing.

She was not like others she never did make up nor she had a dressing sense.

She use to sit in park every day and read a book

The book was not her hubby but what else could she do in park.

Ajay use to jog in the park he was her college mate one class senior to her.

Ajay had a great affection toward her but was unable to put this into words.

After a few weeks of this ankh majoli(i cant put these words into english) ajay finally decided to speak up.

Namastay miss gupta what are you reading.

Miss gupta shocked at first moment finally said namastay.. what most girls read.

Oh a digest...i see.

Yes to digest horrors of life.

Ajay was lot more mature and happy person than her so he quickly changed the topic to avoid her depressing words.

So we are having party this sunday and i want you to make it special..will you come na

Oh...ok i would look up on it.

Please call me when you make your mind.He gave his number to her.

Ok good bye..

Good bye.

She was very happy like ajay had a great personality and she would have never imagined this scene she was like wow.

But as she was not into the boys her chances of making to the party were negligible.

Note:Man are made to serve its on them who would they like to serve There mom, girlfriend,wife,children or the real master Allah almighty...stay safe