the moment

As I get up for my first day of Fairy Tail High School it is my fresh man year I get up out of put my white shirt with a stripe on it and my blue short skirt I grab my binder and my backpack and my six textbooks I look at the clock it said 6:20 I had 5 minutes to make it to the bus I quickly open my door and run out the door and before I knew it I crashed into this pink haired boy at the bus stop my book scattered and I went to go pick up my books and I can feel his hand on mine we had it on the same book I blush and he moves his hand and pick up the other book as he's handing me my books the bus came I get on the bus and sit in the second seat with my friend corner from last year as I look over I see the boy i crushed in to. As the light come on I see the boy i crush in to he was cute he was 5/9 with pink hair as my friend Cana ask me why was i stairing at the boy i say I am not I am just look at the bus driver ok stop jumping in to inclusions later that bus ride I had to fill out as I ask Cana if you had to but your name on the paper as i hear a faint voice say you always put your name on it and as I ask cana if she know where the front office is  the same I will take you I know my way around the school. As we pull up I see a big a weird symbols fairytale highschool as the boy walked up grabs my hand and he said here for we do not get lost from one another and he says his name i didn't catch it.