Mad

Hey friends.,here i am back with another os.This time it's a dedication to one of our raglak fan and our sweet sister Sasmitha povenindiran.,Happy birthday to you da sissy🎂🍫💐🍧may all your dreams comes true in this year and stay blessed sweetheart.,here is your gift of your wish.,i tried to portray something but ended up with something else.
After seeing gayu's post.,i am posting this in advance since she said that the clock striked 12 at Malaysia😂😂🙈🙈 .
"Words in italics are thoughts and past memories."

The os is requested by yet another raglak fan Gayatri raglakian16 as she wants me to post an one shot on sasmitha's birthday.,so it's a gift from her side too mithu😘😘 .

Happy reading dears.

!!**!!

"Ragu.,congratulations you are gonna get married to my brother in law and i am so happy for you.,we gonna live under a same roof forever.."sejal (from Ikyawann) twirls her happily. 

"What..?? To that swimmer.??oh my god.."ragini fell back on the bed sadly.

"Why are you so sad ragu..??My devar is so handsome.,so kind and understanding.,whatelse you wanted.,infact you are blessed to get him as your husband.."sejal proudly explains the quality of her brother in law.

"Aahaa.,stop praising your so called devar seju..not one more word..!!"ragini chided and facepalmed reminiscing him and his naughty talks.

Fb..

"See.,i don't love you..what if our family gets to know about this all..??did you think about your brother and my sister.,for god's sake they are engaged..my family doesn't like this love thing.,if they came to know now then our siblings life will also become spoiled..try to understand and forget about this.,i think you may got it by now.."she was about to leave but was hauled back by him.

"You aren't my attraction or crush..you are my love ragini.,my only love.,i will go to any extent to make you as mine..i am ready to sacrifice anything for you but not you my sweetheart.."he kissed on her hairs and inhaled her fragrance before leaving her wrist and freeing her from his grip.

"You obsessive idiot.,can't you get it on your nutty brain..,this will never happen and i won't be yours even in your dreams.."she yelled and ran away from that place.

"My little sweetheart..,i will make sure that soon you will be mine and get ready for that..i can't wait to embrace you in my arms.."he screamed at his high pitch and a small smile crept on his lips..

Fb ended..!!

"Oh god.,his words itself embarrassing me to this extent.,what will happen if we met face to face..??he will surely makes his best to tease me which i could not handle.." ragini squirms hiding her face on pillow.

"Hoii.,what happened..?? Change this and come down.,my family is waiting for their new daughter in law. "Sejal said handing her the beautiful sky blue colour saree.

"What..??your family..??seriously..??"

"Yes ragu..,i am here for my devar's proposal so i am taking my husband's family side and i expect a good response and respect from my devrani ..got it.."sejal said sternly.

"Okay my Strict officer ji.."ragini blasted out in laughing.

"Stop laughing and come soon ragu.."

"Seju.,does your devar came..??"

"Aahaa ragu.,you are so desperate to see him.."sejal teased her.

"Not at all.,i am just nervous to face his naughty looks and his victorious smirk.."ragini said blankly.