Marilyn Monroe❤

“Love is being stupid together - Paul Valery "

_______________

Taylor's Pov

 I roll over and smack the alarm clock Informing it that I am now wide awake

thanks to its consistent beeping. I hate mornings. For some reason, I’m not

sure why, I just function better when it’s dark outside.

After flipping the covers off I drag my feet across the carpet of the bedroom headed for the master bath. No need to shower, did that last night. Thankfully, I went to bed early enough to get those irritating bags out from underneath my eyes. How I did it I have no idea. I stare at the mirror wondering what to wear today.

I Brush my teeth and wash my face , flipping thru the closet , I decide on a floral print dress that come's above my knee's with combat boots, My hair is in a updo bun. My lips are painted red and I have my throw over the shoulder bag. 

Once I got ready I decide to text Justin my bestfriend and see if he wanted to hang or something.

Me : Justin ? 

Justin : Sup?

Me :  Wanna go to the Beach amigo :) ? w/o Jessica >.< !

Jusin : Lol , yeah sure. I'll be there in 30.

Me : Okie Dokie ;) 

I threw my phone to the side and went to the kitchen and made a sandwitch singing Fall for your type by Drake.

LookDress hangin' off your shoulder, barely sober

Telling me how you're moving away and starting over

Girl, quit playin' you just drunk, you just saying shit

And you dance, dance like how like ballet and shit

Oh, wait, no I get it girl I'm wit it

I was to caught up in singing. I didn't hear my front door open. 

'' Shut up Tay , your can't sing" Justin said.

'' Oh F*cking shit you scared me bro " I replied as I turned around

'' Yeah , Yeah ready to go ? " he replied with a smirk on his face

I Nodded my head and we walked out to the car on are way to the beach.