🎼Chapter One⭐️

Harper's POV
I sit at the piano in Mrs.Dickson's class room. "Ahh, I see someone chooses to spend their study hall working on music" Mrs. Dickson says, looking at me. "Yep." I respond setting up my music. "I might have some students  coming down to work on their solos for the spring concert. I hope you don't mind" Mrs. Dickson says looking are her clipboard. "Oh I don't mind." I respond, starting to play "Ingenue" in A instead of B.
A boy with jet black hair and tan skin walks into the empty classroom. "Mrs. Dickson I'm here!" He says. "Ademir! I'm glad you came down! I hope you don't mind Harper playing the piano." Mrs. Dickson says smiling. "Oh I don't mind. I find piano music beautiful." Ademir says smiling. "I have to run some copies of the lines. I will be right back." Mrs. Dickson says, while walking off. The boy walks toward me.  He looks mesmerized by the music. I smile. He stops me and asks. "Do you know how to play Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur?" I nod. "Would you be kind enough to play it for me? I need to warm up my voice." He asks. I nod again. I start playing and he sings along.
"I met you in the dark, you lit me up, you made me feel as though, I was enough." I join in for my own amusement. "We danced the night away, we drank too much," And then we both sing at the same time, "I held your hair back when, you were throwing up" I stop singing and let him continue.
<time skip to end of song>
Ademir and I look up and see Mrs.Dickson standing there in awe. "That was amazing!" She says smiling. "Would you mind singing another song?" She says shortly after. "Depends if Harper wants to." He says then turns to look at me. "I'd love too. You have a wonderful voice Ademir." I respond grinning. "Thanks. What song?" He asks. "How about Clarity by Zedd?" I ask hoping he knows that song. "Sure." He replies while smiling.

"High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
And it's worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash
'Cause we both know how this ends
Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass
And I drown in you again
'Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly
Still fight and I don't know why"
I join in,
"If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity"
and then he stops. He looks at me shocked, along with Mrs.Dickson. "THAT HARMONY" he says loudly. "haha thanks" I respond.

-until the next chapter-