The school year begining

Disclaimer : This is just a fanfiction made for fun and I don't own any of  the characters.Enjoy your reading! Also credit to the artist who drew the picture which is at the begining 🖤 Suplimentar information: Aaaand the   " * " shows what the character is thinking  and the " shows a dialogue
.
.
.

The weather was really hot and annoying maybe because it was the first day of school of this yeat and all was bad and hard.One of the hardest years because it was the last.

~Natasha~
Natasha just woke up and watched the clock. *Oh God ! I will be late...again* she wisphered tired and nervous. It took a long time to get out of the bed. She runned in the bathroom to prepare for the first day of school. *Oh Natasha,look how bad you look. Looong loong dark circles and your face looks so sick* she told to herself while brushing her teeths. After she finished brushing her teeths she applied a lot of fondation, covering her sick face.She hates when people ask her what's happening with her.

~Steve~
When Steve woke up it was just because he had a nightmare.He woke up screaming. *Ok,ok,all is good,just calm down* .He got down of the bed really hard because he was so tired and anxious. *Ok,all will end.Stay chill.All will end and you will feel okay.All will be ok* he told to himself while combing his hair .

~Nobody's life/experiences,just the order of the events~

The school garden was full of of students and when Natasha come in it was hard for her seeing Steve staying next to a tree,but finnaly she saw him and she runned next to him.
"Oh...hi",he said astonished."How are you Nat? I haven't seen you for a long time." He said smiling.
"Hi Steve" she said tired. "I am okay. How was your summer?"
"...interesting...very...interesting.
Yours?" He asked biting his nails.
"Good...really good...relaxing" she said layng.She looked away so she didn't saw Steve was biting his nails.
"At what are you looking,Nat?" Steve asked confused,seeing Natasha was fixing someone.
"Oh,look,Stark is coming" ,she said chainging the subject
"Tony? Where is him?" Steve asked . "I can't see---" and before he finished his line someone pressed him on the back . Steve was really scared, he looked at his back and it was just Tony.
"Oh God,you scared me" Steve said making a little laugh.
"Oh please,I scared you just from that?" Tony asked laughing
"GUYS! END THIS! And Tony this is a silly joke.Look who is coming." She said smiling looking at Steve.
"Who? Who is coming?" Steve asked surprised
"OH Steve! Don't be so silly! It's Bucky. You know....Bucky your best friend...the one with who you stay all the day.It was his birthday! Let's whish him a late happy birthday!" She said excited.
"Do it.I'm not doing it." Steve said nervous
"Oh really? Don't tell me you argued with him!...idiot..." Natasha said upset
"He has his life,I have my life,we are different.So...I don't see why we must be friends anymore.It's ok...the things are changing...Get over it." Steve said tired looking away.
Natasha and Steve were looking confused at Steve

----------
Ok,enough for the first chapter :)
Thank you so much my little beans for reading it.It means a lot for me and I hope you enjoyed it.I know my writing is so shitty :) .I love you so so so so much.Never forget that.
I am sorry for the Steve and Bucky moment but I promise the things
will get better for them.
Let me see what you think about the begining of the fanfic.You can write me here,in comments,or you can DM me on insta💕 (my page is : buckys_nut 💕)
I think I will update the second chapter tomorrow,in the evening or    in the weekend💕