How I lost my family

My family was perfect tile  April 12, 2008  my little brother was found with cancer my mom  and dad where shocked  my mom did not want to talk, eat, or clean for weeks so i had to clean give her food  make her talk talk about how my brother was going to be  " Tia " my brother called me " what do you need little bro"  he tells me that he was seeing that he is going to die and every one exept me i told him  it is  not true . a few months later my brother fainted we  rushed to the  hospital we waited there for two days strait all we herd is that he did not make it ! my mom cried for days  we did every thing we could to save him . my sister wanted to go to the park to fell less sad . "ok" I said  i told my mom that we were going to the park but still no word she just noded her head like yes . we went to the park i told my sister to go get the ball cause some one was calling me it was my friend resially " hey resially " at that time i herd my sister scream i looked and i runned to her but it was to late i did not know what to tell my mom. i told her what happened she was very sad she told . that she only had me and my dad we went to the police station we reported it i told him how my sister looked like he said the found the same person but dead and we went to go see the body and i was her my sister had been  killed . my dad had a an attack he stoped breathing and died . my mom told me that when i grow up she wanted me to be an doctor . i said yes and i herd a big drop on the floor !