The Bite Of 1987

One day in the year of 1987
in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The kids were visiting their animatronic friends. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. The reason they are called animatronics is because they are not robots. They were animal robots. Freddy is a brown bear, Bonnie is a purple bunny, Chica is a yellow chicken, and Foxy is a red fox. Chica went to make pizza for the children and Bonnie and Freddy were practicing in the Parts and Service Room. So Foxy had all the Attention. The security guard was doing his job watching Foxy and the kids. Foxy was telling the kids a story. One little girl climbed onto Foxy's stage, but at a bad time. Foxy started to glitch. The security guard asked the little girl to get off the stage nicely. The little girl responded saying your not my mom you can't tell me what to do. The security guard walked toward the mom. The little girl was telling her mom "look mommy look he has a hook for a hand and an eyepatch. The mom responded saying that's nice sweetheart in an emotionless voice. The security guard told the mom to tell her daughter to please get off the stage. The mom was a bit mad she responded by saying "Let her play with the fox if she wants to play with the fox she isn't hurting anyone.The security guard said please. The little girl got meaner to Foxy saying "Mom look at his mouth it's so stupid looking HAHAHA" Little did the girl know those were her last words.(CRAAAACK)(kids screaming) The rest of the animatronics came to see what happened. They were in shock. They saw their friend Foxy bite a child. The mom called the ambulance and police for her daughter. They took her to the hospital and she was announced dead. Freddy Fazbears Pizzera was shut down.