When Love Comes Along Unexpectedly

Prologue

I went to a super market to buy some grocery. I have no more stocks back home that's why I'm forced to do this. I started grabbing things that I'll be needing then doubled checked it to make sure that I got all what I needed when I realized that I lack of chocolate. So I left the push cart for awhile to get some chocolate that I like which is like just a meter away from me. I checked the label to see the expiry date and its all good. I went to back to my push cart still my eyes on the label. I pushed it to the counter so that I can pay now but there seems something wrong with my push cart. It was quite heavier, so I checked it and BOOM! what was just this I am seeing? a CHILD inside my push cart looking at me and smiling as if the kid LOVES ME? and I my expression was shocked and with the mixture of big QUESTION MARK! and I was like "Hi baby"

"Hi mommy! buy me this chocolate please"

MOMMY? the baby just called me MOMMY! oh my gosh! she's so dear! I want to hug her and kiss her!

"sure baby. but Where's your parents?"

then she pointed at me! Is she playing with me? because if not I will surely have her and take her home! lol! like hello! he's so cute, with a pretty angelic face, and she seems so nice. But no! I have to return her to her parents!

"How about your dad baby? where is your dad?"

"outside mommy, you pay first my chocolate and I'll bring you to him"

wow! really? what kind of game is this! of all the people here in the grocery this kid chose me to be her mom? my gosh! but cute! so I did pay for my groceries and her chocolates and then she walked with me outside where a lot of people seems to be gathered for someone famous since there are a lot of cameras and medias around.

when suddenly

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy is here with me! I found her at the grocery store! Daddy! Daddy!"

What is this kid talking about? so embarrassing. Then the media, the fans and all the cam is now facing us! I was astounded and freezes! like I don't know whats happening! I don't even know how to react! my gosh! Then a guy stood up well not just a guy really! Its Finn Harries! the twin of Jack Harries! the hottest youtuber in UK! oh my gosh! my heart just stopped! I need CPR! he grabbed the baby and kissed her on cheeks and says "hello my baby girl, where have you been? I missed you! I was worried"

"Dad! Im ok! I just went to grocery store dad to buy chocolate but then I saw mom"

Finn suddenly looked at me for the first time, at first I can see him shocked seeing me but he easily recovered and faced me, "Hello there" then HE KISSED ME ON LIPS, FINN JUST KISSED ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE KISSED ME! I freezes! why would he kiss me? the he carried the baby and put her hands around my waist and smiled to everybody. "I'm so sorry guys! A massive thank you to everyone for coming tonight but my girl seems tired now, we have to get going" he said his last phrase facing me as if I was the one he's preferring as HIS GIRL! I can't believe it! then the media starting throwing questions

"Who is she?"

"Is she the mother of Halley?"

"Why is Halley calling her Mommy?"

"Did you just called her your GIRL?"

"Is she the one you're dating?"

and a lot more of questions! I just let him guide us out of the situation. I was speechless like my brain is not working!

then we entered into a car and people still following us, We shut the car doors but people still knocking and BOOM my mind is back!

"Oh! ahmmm, I have my own car, I'll just get off now, thank you" me

"But mommy! we just met!" halley

"huh?" me

"just come with us for now, its not safe for you to go down at this time, see?" Finn

he said looking at side with a lot of people still knocking hoping to have a glimpse with Finn

"But how about my car?" me

"it'll be fine, don't you worry" Finn

"Mommy!" Halley said while hugging me and kissing me

why is she calling me mommy? like she's so sure that I am her mommy! and Finn looking at us like were two his most precious girls ever! and I liked it but it felt so unreal! like I'm just dreaming and anytime I'll wake up now. hello! its Finn Harries! how will he like someone as ordinary girl as I am?

what's happening?