Prologue: Our Beginning

Seonho's POV

Seonho's POV

*oneul bam juingongeun naya na naya na neomaneul gidaryeo on naya na naya na ni mameul humchil saram naya na naya na majimak dan han saram naya na naya na* I woke up at the Sound of my annoying alarm, and shit! It's 7:30am! It's the First Day of the School Year! The flag ceremony will start this 8:00am!

"Seonho! Calm Down! Why are you shouting? You're disturbing my Beauty Sleep!" Jihoon hyung shouted.

Btw, Me and Jihoon hyung share a room. My mother wants us to be close, and I hate it, but I don't have any choice.

"Hyung, it's 7:30am and today's the start of our School Year! So you should stop your useless beauty sleep and get ready for school!" I replied.

He's doing that weird beauty sleep if he wants to meet his boyfriend Jinyoung. Jinyoung is a kind person, he loves Jihoon hyung so much.

Well, back to that school shit. I'm ready for school. I can't take a bath because it's 7:35. I am running towards the Dining Room to eat my breakfast. Damn, it smells good. Bacon with eggs. After eating, my mother told me to forget my old school and stay positive. Me, and Jihoon hyung bid goodbye to her and we walked going to the Campus

---time skip---

This school is huge, and beautiful. This is the biggest school I'll enter. The school is very near to our house. I'm so happy that I'm not late. It's 7:53am.

The school's name is 'Rockview High'. I'm not scared nor frightened because for me, the students are kind and friendly. I wish things will go smooth....

---time skip---

*kriiiiiiiiing* YES! Finally, it's our Health Break. I'm so hungry. My weekly allowance is $350. I'm really thankful because my mom gives me this kind of money.

I'm running very fast because I don't know where's the Cafeteria, but I bumped into someone..

I looked up and saw the guy with a mad face..

That guy is............

----------

This is a Short Prologue. Who is that guy??? I hope you'll like it. Sorry if I have some mistakes. Please Vote, and Comment. Thank Youu

-Your shitty author