Miss Noodle x Miss Felnor (Part 1 maybe..)

It was a beautiful April Thursday morning, and all of the year 7s had double English. Kira was at the back of the class pretending to read (when actually she was on her phone) and Liberty Black was sat at the far end of her. Before class, they decided to exchange discord, but Kira couldn't find Lib. So the class continued and, as usual, everyone was shouting out, interrupting miss, throwing things across the classroom, etc. When, at that moment, the head of English (Miss Felnor) walked in and gave the class a galloping for being too loud. Miss Noodle looked flustered, her pupils widened and she started to blush.  As miss Felnore left the room, Miss Noodle took a heavy sigh of relief, as if she couldn't hold something in anymore. She tried her hardest to continue on with the lesson, however, Callum started to chant: "Miss Noodle and Miss Felnore sitting in a tree! k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" and not long after, the whole class joined in too. Miss Noodle was furious and yelled at everyone, whilst blushing. Jayden and Callum still continued under their breath even after Miss told them not to. She opened the door and said "Miss Felnore is out there marking books. I'm going to keep this door open and anyone who gets sent out will go to her and loose time after school. Do you all understand?" The class agreed and the lesson continued on.

(Thanks for reading part 1 of the story. If I feel like I can, I'll make more. :) )