カメラ (Camera)

Title: カメラ
Romaji: Kamera
English: Camera
By: Unhappy Aisu
Age Restriction: 13+
Genre: Drama
Characters:
Hatsune Miku
Kaito
Kagamine Len (indirect mention)
Warnings: None

Kaito's P.O.V.
カイトのP.O.V

Holding this little digital thing of mine, looking at a beautiful scenery I just captured. You guess what's this little precious thing I'm holding? Yes, it's a camera.

A little camera that captures all the memories I have with you. You, the beautiful scenery I was talking about. Your beautiful smile that lits up my day. That teal eyes or yours makes me melt when you're looking at me. And your silky soft skin I want to touch everyday. A long teal hair seems to shine with the sunlight. Cliché right? This cliché words is just for you my sweet.

In this little camera of mine, I have a tons of memories of you and me. Like this one on your seventh birthday, blowing you birthday cake. This one that captured on our first day of high school. And more memories.

I smiled at those memories I saw. Too memorable to forget. And tomorrow, I will never want to miss the most important day of you life.

The next day...

Finally your day came. All of the guests already gathered for this grand day. All of them waiting for your arrival.

Finally you arrived. Everyone looked at you, admiring your beautiful appearance. Your slowly walking through the aisle. Wearing a pure white gown of yours. Now I can't wait for you to get more closer. I hold my camera tight. Your so breath taking. You finally glanced at me. You looked at me and smiled. This is the grate to capture you. And click! The camera finally captured it.

Now your very close to the altar. Your father lend to the blonde haired guy that is your groom. I'll stopped all of this silly fantasies of mine and captured that moment while your father was letting the guy to take you. Even it stings in my heart I want to support you. Also, I'm just a photographer in your great wedding. so I need to capture it all.

Your about to say your wedding vow this wedding really kills me! I can't take it anymore! I walked out of the church never want to look back of this wedding anymore. I support you but this hurts me alot. When I sprinted out the church all your guests looked at me. But I don't know if you noticed me go away.

I guess not, of course this is your day! Why wil you care for me? I guess you didn't even noticed me!

I guess I need to let you go. I guess I need to throw away this camera that is full of memories with you. Because someone already owns you. And looking at this camera hurts me.

It hurts me, alot...

The End?

My first Vocaloid Fanfic! (Oneshot) Hope you like it!!!

〜アンハッピーアイス🍨