Chapter 1

-Yours and your sister's Outfit-

-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-Touma's Pov-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I wake up hearing my sister (Y/N) calling from downstairs. "What?!" I shout.

"Don't you remember we're supposed to go to school today?" (Y/N) yells.

Oh shiz nuggets she's right. I get ready and put the boy's uniform on. Yes we're cross-dressing. Touma (who is a tomboy) is my twin. We are the English assassins known as 'The Dragons' and we are going to the school known as Kunugigaoka. I run downstairs, eat breakfast, grab our bags and head out.

-Nagisa's PoV-

I heard we are getting new students but they seem to be late. Rain is pouring. Wow how are they going to get here? Seconds later we all turn our heads towards tapping on the window. There are two boys tapping the window asking to be let in. Karma decides to let them in.

"Well it seems our new students have arrived," Koro~Sensei announced.

"Yeah sorry we're late Koro~Sensei my sibling slept in," the one with brown hair (Reader) says.

"Hey! It's not my fault my stupid alarm wasn't loud enough to wake me up, it's the manufacturers of the damn thing!" the other one (Author~Chan) says.

"Now now enough, no arguing," Koro~Sensei tells the two boys.

"But that's what close siblings do, right and the closer they are the more they fight and we're twins. Hey stop copying me. No you!" The twins say simultaneously. They sigh.

-Touma's   Pov-

Well that was fun. Me and (Y/N) go up to the front.

"Hello I am (Y/N) Crow. Nice to meet you all." I let (N/N) go first.

"Hello I am Touma Crow. Nice to meet you," I say. We pick seats next to each other as if we were reading Koro~Sensei's mind, which I was to be honest, and the lesson begins. And so does our roller coaster of fun in E-Class. Yep Author~Chan breaking the fourth wall.

(A/N) Wow I understand how hard it is to make a long chapter. Props to all you Author~Chans/Kuns/Samas  out there this is hard.

Also here is a song I like: Bei Mir  Bist Du Schoen  

YourWorstNightmare OUT!