True Love

They were in the dreamies dorm, with of course all the dreamies. Jaemin laying on the couch asleep, Renjun and Jeno next to him watching TV, Jisung and Chenle in the bedroom watching videos together, Haechan in the kitchen cleaning the dishes, and Mark showering. Just a normal day in the dreamies dorm.

It was 8pm, just after dinner. Everyone was just chillin doing their things. Finally having some time for themselves after promoting Go successfully. Their mind was resting, but not Haechan's.

He wanted to do this since a while, but didn't got the time or courage to do it really. But today he was done waiting. He was ready.

He walked to the bedroom everyone was sharing, the room was small with many bunk beds, it gets annoying sometimes since there's many stuff on the floor, but he liked it that way. Chenle and Jisung were on the top bed which was Jisung's bed, giggling together while watching funny videos on the internet. Haechan sit on his bed, lost in his thoughts. Thinking if his idea was good or bad. He was waiting for Mark to come out of the shower, he hoped it will take him a 20 more minutes, but he will eventually be done really soon.

Jisung and Chenle were loud, Jisung's little laughs and Chenle's dolphin laugh. Haechan just wanted to be in the calm, he didn't know how to get them out of here. If they were still there when Mark comes in his plan will fail for sure. So he had to think about an idea... and he did.

"Hey Jisung remember the time you had to buy Chenle ice cream because he won by cheating at this video game?" He said loud enough for them to hear perfectly.

"eh yeah- wait what, cheating??" Jisung shouted shocked. Chenle put down his phone and quietly started to crawl out of bed.

"CHENLE YOU CHEATED THAT TIME???" he again shouted, Chenle tried to run to the door but Haechan stood up and grabbed him into his arms, blocking him.

"YES HE DID!!!" Haechan replied screaming back, laughing at Chenle's little body trying to escape from Haechan's hold.

"HYUUUNG WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM~~!!!" Chenle whined with his disgusted baby face. Jisung came down the bed to grab Chenle's shoulder and shake him in every ways.

They were all laughing like kids. The scene was childish, but that's the dreamies. Then Haechan heard the water from the shower stop, he had to do it fast.

"hey! what if you two play the game again and see who will get the ice scream without cheating? I'll pay for it." Haechan said the last words with regret, but that's the only thing who could make the two youngers run to the living room.

and they did.

Haechan walked to the door and looked at the two boys sitting in front of the TV starting the game, he could see the determination in their faces. He could also hear an annoyed Jeno and Renjun because they were watching a TV show, and Jaemin waking up from the nonsense screams from the maknaes.

He sighed and closed the door, then came back to his last position who was sitting on the bed waiting for his Mark to come. He thought Mark would stop in his way to see the fight between Jisung and Chenle on the video game, but he knows he wouldn't and come to the room to rest on his bed going through his phone for a few hours.

He managed to hear the door from the shower unlock and then open, even with the loud cheering noises from the living room. He prepared himself mentally and physically. Also not wanting to look too weird just sitting on the bed casually looking at the empty wall in front of him with a dead blank expression. He leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes, making looking like he his resting.