Preview

"Your leaving? Why!"

"I have to"

"No! Tell me! Give me a reason as to why your are leaving"

"Fine. If that's what you want. They are a disappointment to me they can't do anything right! I never wanted them in the first place! "

"Why? Because of you!"

"Don't do this to me please!"

"Where's eomma and appa"

"They went on a business trip. They'll come back"

"YOU LIE TO US. THINKING THAT EOMMA AND APPA WHERE ON A FUCKING BUSINESS TRIP. DID YOU THINK THAT WE WOULDN'T KNOW. HUH? TELL ME!  IS IT BECAUSE WE WERE FUCKING WEAK OR TO FUCKING FRAGILE TO HANDLE. DID YOU STAY OUT OF FUCKING PITY BECAUSE I FUCKING SWEAR....... HOW LONG WHERE YOU GOING TO KEEP FUCKING LIYING. HUH? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! DON'T COME NEAR ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"Hyung come to the hospital quick and bring ******* too"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was going on please wake up"

Beep. Beep. Beep. ***** heart stopped.

"No! Nononon this is not happening! Wake up please. Open your eyes please"

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"I SAID I'M SORRY!"

"SAYING SORRY WOULDN'T BRING ****** BACK WOULD IT"

"STOP FIGHTING! ****** wouldn't want us to be fighting"

****** laughing aren't you going to give me a hug.

"Your back I missed you"

"I'm back don't worry I'm not going anywhere"

"Promise"

"I promise"

Hope you like the first chapter of this book. The (*****) are names of the person going through. Just to make clear for you so you don't get confused.