1

Officially missing you.

■ ■ ■

"Irene eonnie!" Yeri said to her dear sister, that was staring at the kitchen's window, facing the rainy sight in front of her.

"Hm?" She hummed in response, not facing her.

"Wanna go outside?" She asked her, with her eyebrow rising.

Irene sighed and shook her head. "No thanks, I'm going to stay here." She said and looked at her sister, and smiled at her.

"Okay eonnie, I'll just go outside with Saeron and Suhyun."

"Oh, okay. Take care, don't be too late." She finally said and faced the window again, and heard the door closing.

Then she heard the silence. Just the raindrops, dropping on the rooftop.

She sighed, drank her green tea and went to her bedroom.

Once she arrived, she put her cup of tea on her study table, and turned her JBL speaker on, connecting it to her phone.

Now playing: Officially Missing you.

All I hear is raindrops
Falling on the rooftop

The song was fitting the moment, and she let herself lie down on her bed, listening to the song and the rain in the background.

Oh baby tell me why'd you have to go
Cause this pain I feel
It wont go away
And today
I'm officially missing you

"Yeah, why did you have to go? Why did you have to leave me, Seul?" She commented. It still pains her, knowing that her bestfriend, and girlfriend wasn't with her anymore.

I thought that from this heartache
I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way
And today
I'm officially

"Yes.. I can't escape from you. Escape from your love.. but how? How can I live without you? I want to know."

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially missing you

"I miss everything. I miss every moment I spent with you. Can't we go back? Fix everything?"

All I do is lay around
Two years full of tears

"It has been two years, Seul. I wish you would come back."

From looking at your face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all
I don't know you at all

"These pictures, our pictures on the wall, that I can't remove, reminds me happiness and pain at the same time. I remember how you became cold. But you had reasons.. but why did you have to leave me hanging like this? It's unfair."

Well, I wish that you would call me right now
So that I could get through to you somehow
But I guess it's safe to say baby safe to say
That I'm officially missing you

"How I wish that you would call me right now, I really want to tell you everything.
I want you to know how I miss your hugs, your kisses, our nights together, our dates, your hands entangled with mine."

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

"I miss everything you did for me. All those little things that made me happy. Staying up all night, talking about our day."

Well, I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way
To let go of you

"How can I let you go? How can I get over you, if everything I see reminds me of you? Tell me how Seulgi.."

Oh can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially
It's official
You know that I'm missing you
Yeah yes

"Nobody can take my heart like you did. Nobody can replace you. So, comeback to me.."

All I hear is raindrops
And I'm officially missing you.

"Another day spent, thinking of you, missing you. This song ended, but my love for you won't end." Irene said, as the rain was still pouring outside, like her tears, with an another song playing in the background.

_______

I love this song so muchhhh.