Why dont you love me?

„Why? Why dont you Love me? Why do you Love her, i Love you so much more than her , please say something!"

„You Are Not even a human for me ok? We are worlds apart, your life doesn't even matters for me freak"

It's true , i am a Freak. I can see things, nobody Else can but is that so bad that i am not even a human? I only want to be with him.. I love him
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I Love him so damn much. I need to be with him. Marlon. I Know him since 3rd grade and I love him since 4th grade. He was so nice and sweet. To everyone. And then he came together with Similya. She brokes him. She told him to be like her. And she is mean , so mean she is bullying our teachers, and they do nothing against that. Same thing with students. Same thing with me...

We were good friends until Similya. I hate her. She have long dark brown hair and big brown eyes. She is tall and she've abs. I have to do something against their love.

She was walking home when she saw Marlon and Similya kissing in a corner of a closed childcare. She was so angry that she could not ignore that. And so she stayed there and watched them.

I can't ignore that. I can't go away. Why do he love her? She is not that pretty. Her character is a piece of shit and she don't have many friends. So why?

She started crying and watched them longer and longer. Until she saw that Marlon and Similya went away.

Now I am going home too. Or.. maybe... i could watch them instead of going home.. maybe then I know where he or she lives.

She started smiling.

I am not a stalker. Just a girl , that loves one boy for about 5 years now. So it's ok to do that. And I don't take pictures of them or watch him when he change clothes, so everything's fine.