Derby Harrington X Reader | One Shot (Rich Kids)

Quick YummyGhost (A-N)

This one shot was suggested by @veronicafyi and I was more than happy to make it, as I do take suggestions. Stories that are suggested to me do take a while to write, but I do get them done eventually. The ideas for this story were by the person who suggested the story, so thank you for that, dude. I have added some of my own ideas too, as that is the beauty of FanFiction. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this One Shot. :)

"(Y-N) come in here!" Your older brother shouted you from the other side of the house

"(Y-N) come in here!" Your older brother shouted you from the other side of the house. "What do you want?" You yelled down the hallway and peeked your head into your older brother's bedroom. "Doesn't this mansion look nice?" Your brother turned his laptop towards you. "Ohh yes it does." You closed the door behind you and gazed at the screen. "I know right. It cost me five and a half million." Your brother leaned back in his bed with a chuffed look. "WAIT YOU JUST BOUGHT A MANSION?!" You raised your voice from the shock. "Err yeah. I'm twenty one, so I've decided to move out of this Hell hole. Mother has tuned crazy and Father is a huge abusive cunt." Your brother explained to you. "So you're just going to leave me here and let Mother chase after me with a butcher knife while Father curses twenty four seven?" You crossed your arms. "Of course not. I managed to cancel all of your private teachers and sign you up for that Academy." Your brother closed his eyes in a proud way. "You got me in at Golden Academy?" Your eyes began to widened as this golden academy would be your dream school. "Sadly not. You need six A Stars for that, and apparently five isn't getting you there, sadly." Your brother scratched the back of his neck with some nerves. "Then what school did you sign me up for?" You quired him.

"Bullworth Academy." Your brother replied. "Fair enough, I guess it could be worse. After all, Bullworth was my second pick if I couldn't get into Golden Academy." You exhaled and stayed great full with the place you got. "Yeah. So how about we go tell Mother and Father about this plan we have?" Your brother raised from his bed and opened his bedroom door. "Ok but you're doing the talking." You shrugged and went for it.

Surprisingly, your parents were in a calm mood, this happened very rarely as they would always be at each others throats. Your dad was reading some boring book about the physics of science; and your mother was sketching out the fish in the large aquarium tank you had in your living room. You and your brother stood in the doorway together and getting ready to tell them what was going on.

"Mother, Father you know that inherited money we got when Grandfather and Grandmother passed away last year?" You brother spat out. "Yes. I believe that we got ten million dollars each." Your father spoke. "Well I've spent over half of my share, and pretty happy with my choice." Your brother took a seat on a fancy chair at the far side of the living room. "On what?! It's only been a year and you've spent more than half of it! What's a boy your age spending so much money on in such a short amount of time!?" Your mother quickly turned her head to both of you. "I bought myself a mansion. Somewhere for me to live for the rest of my life hopefully... Then I've been a generous older brother to my younger sister and treated her to a school she wishes to go to" Your brother used his correct manners and explained. "Why on Earth have you purchased a mansion?! Is living under your parents roof that bad!?" You Mother snapped out.