Behind The Camera

Myself and freya had just finished recording the reading minizerk fanfic video. I was still full of giggles. Honestly, reading it and hearing what was being said was bare weird. I cant picture simon or josh like that, nor do i want to.

"That..that was mad." Freya said, obvious tears of laughter still coming out of her eyes. "Yeah, it was." I said with a small sigh after.

There seemed to be this new side to freya after that. Her eyes looked, lust-filled. "Rah, are you ok." I said. She didnt reply. All she did was lick her lips.

"If simon and josh do it in a fanfiction, whos to say we cant." Frya said edging closer to me.

"Freya, this isnt a fanfiction. This is real life." I said, but freya didnt stop, she didnt care. Freya came off of her chair and sat with her legs around my waist.

She kissed me softly, which i didnt mind, and i dont know why. She kissed me again but harder. I kissed back. It got heated fairly quickly. Soon, frey had her black lace top off and her red pants off leaving her in her bra and underpants. She got my yellow jacket off and my red crop top too. Soon my jeans were off and we were both in our underwear.

"Simon enjoys you so much. I hope i will too." Freya said looking me right in the eyes, making me so wet. Freya kissed from my neck to my underpants, leaving hickies all the way down. She kissed my thigh making me shiver and want her more.

'Why am i doing this? I have a boyfriend for gods sake! I cant stop its too good.' I thought to myself biting my lip at the thought of anyone walking in and catching us.

Freya kissed up and down my legs and, at times, lightly brushing her lips over my soaking, covered pussy. Freya finally kissed the area that need the most attention. Making me wriggle in anticipation. She started to eat my out through my underpants. "Pl-please freya, i need you." I said, through pants.  Ive never felt anything like it. "What did you say?" Freya said, teasingly. "I sa-said i need you."

At that freya pulled down my underpants and started attacking my clit, her tongue licking it furiously. Freya slid one finger into my vagina and started to finger me. She would go slow and then pick up the pace. I was a moaning mess. She fingered me and ate me out. This was better than anything ever. No offence, but freya is better than simon. She kept going. Once she could feel i was close to my release she stoped sucking my clit and fingered me hard and fast with three fingers, making my cum all over them.

Once freya took her fingers out she livked them clean. "You taste so good." She said in a seductive tone. Freya walked over to the door and locked it. "My turn." She said reaching for my hand.

This is the most fun ive had in a long time.