My Angel (A 5SOS Fanfiction)

Hey so I'm Jasminé but you can call , what ever you want who cares, anyways this is my story i wanted to share about one person who change my life...completely.

Let me tell you a little about myself, so I'm 17 I'm from England, I'm a mixed race child so I'm Jamician, Dominican & British but I've lived in Sidney, Austaila since I was 6 I'm single and happy, I sing, song write and dance. Lets see what else I can tell you i have 2 crazy ass friends called Lewis and Lateysha. I also have a little sister shes 17 too but shes 7 months younger than me her name is Maria. Mine and Maria's life have been ruined by boybands, Tumblr and chocolate, they have always be our 3 obsessions ahah yeah and whatever whatever whatever who cares.

Chapter 1

One summer day I had slep in later than usal, i must of been about around 12PM, most probably because i had been scrolling through tumblr for hours the night before. I had woke up in sudden shock from hearing a loud thud that sounded like the front door being slammed hard. I shook my head thinking i was hearing things because i knew that everone was already out. Maria was at her friend Fiona's house, my mum was out shopping and i guess you'er probably wondering "jj what about you'er dad where is he?" thats the thing I don't know, none of us know, he walked out on us when me and my sister were 4 and he left us all for his stuck up rich girlfriend. I must admit yeah it hella sucks him not being around and all but if he was still around I would hate him and I knew he cheated on my mum and sold her jewellery and clothes for drugs, I have not seen my dad since then and im not really bothered to be honest, cus i don't want to either. I rolled over onto my left side in my bed to get all nice, snug and cosy to drift off to sleep again,when I was startled by my sister Maria swing open my bedroom door. "JAZ JAZ WAKE UP NOW" Maria screemed at the top of her voice while dashing into my room and throwing herself ontop of me, causing me to let out a grown because her giant butt was crushing my legs "Oh my god maria what do you want?, you scared the total shit out me!" I said with my shaky morning voice "quick get up, get in the shower, do you'er makeup you'er coming ou....!" She said seeming over excited. "May...may.... MARIA!! slooow dowwn, Why whats up?!" I said cutting her off, wondering why she was soooo exctied "Oh..Okay...Okay" she said breathing heavily trying to calm herself down and breathe at a steady pace again. "So you know i was at Fiona's yeah" she comfirmed calmly this time, "Urmm yeah yeahh..carry on" I said not actually knowing who Fiona was, "well she said this morning she was meeting up with an old friend she hadn't seen in awhile and asked if i wanted to meet them, so i said yeah sure and it turns out her old friend is super cute and he has 3 super hot friends" She rambbled as I sat up in my king size bed rubbing my eyes wondering why she was telling me all this. "And you want me to come why?" I asked her felling really confused and still slightly half asleep. "Well when i met the boys they said that they thought i was sweet and pretty and then thats when one of them asked if i had a sister he was really cute he has dark brown curly hair and cute chubby cheeks and a perfect jaw line...any way then another one of them said i should bring you along and said he likes meeting new people, i think you'll like him he has messy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, a lip ring that just makes h...." Maria carried on babbling on as i cut her off again. "Did you said blonde hair, blue eyes and a...LIP RING!!....Holy shitballs get me down there now" I said as i shot up out of bed. Me And Maria pointed to the bathroom with one hand on our hands on our hips and shouted "AWAY WE GOOO!!" as we zoomed away the have a shower, like we were a super heros or something because me and my sister have the mental age of a 6year old child if you hadn't already noticed.

After i had showerd i threw on my black skinny jeans, a cute black kitty top that said "MEAOW" across it, my grey and pink plaid shirt and some black vans, as I then struggled to get one shoe on, hopping around my room trying to force on the shoe. At last the shoe slipped on and plopped down on my dressing table chair in exhustion from trying to squeeze my my foot into my stupid vans, I quickly done up the laces and sat to face my giant mirror, grabbed all my beauty equiptment and begun to do my make up. I've never really worn much makeup my everyday makeup has always been pretty simple and easy. As I stated applying my conealer and foundation and powder I her Maria shout from the bathroom "Jaz come on hurry up we don't want them to leave" she said loudly in a funny deep voice wich made realize she redoing her makeup most probably going over her eyeliner. My heart started pounding from the adrenaline rush, wanting to meet these boys getting ready as quickly as possible so they don't end up going home or somthing. At this point i had already finished one prefectly winged our eyeliner on my left side then I quickly but carefully brushed one line across the rim of my eyelid creating yet another prefect wing on the right side maybe today was my lucky day i filled in the rest of the wing and as fast as I could I applied my mascara and chanel red lipstick. I then swiftly grabbed my iPhone, with my sister behind me, we zoom down the stairs as if we were 2 lightning bolts. We then grabbed our pastel penny boards and made a run for it outside slamming the front door behind us.