prologue

"Mom, seriously??" said Jiyeon.

She acted like she didn't hear anything. She just keep washing the dishes while her daughter were crying.

"Mom, answer me!"

She stay silent.

"Mom!"

*sigh*

"It was your father's plan..."

"What kind of plan is this?? Marrying me with that Taehyung?? Gosh are you seriously?"

"Watch your mouth, Jiyeon. Your father will hear us."

"Let him hear us. I don't care!"

She stops doing what she was doing and turns her body to her daughter. She embraced Jiyeon's hand and say,

"You must to marry him at all cost. I have no choices."

"But w- why? Why him, mom? Why, mom? Whyyy???" Jiyeon's almost chokes on her tears.

"It's your grandmother will's."

"I don't know why too, honey. But, this is for your own good.."

Her father heard everything from the upstairs. He only sighed. Then, he go downstairs and interrupted them.

"Dear, I want the best for you. You're my only daughter and my only child."

Her mother spokes,

"Your wedding will be next month. We already prepared it for you."

Jiyeon couldn't handle it. She ran to the upstairs and went to her bedroom.

She lies herself on her bed and cries a lot. It was 9.30 pm, and she hasn't ate anything for dinner. She starves herself and locked herself in her room.

Ara, her maid, knocks on her door.

"Miss Jiyeon, can you open the door?"

She didn't respond.

"Miss Jiyeon, you haven't ate anything for your dinner. Please open the door. I've brought your food." said Ara.

"I'm not hungry!"

"Get outta there!"

Ara couldn't do anything, so she leaves the room.

Taehyung's POV

"Dad, you must be kidding.." He chuckles nervously.

"Do I look like I'm joking right now?"

"Mom, he was just joking right??"

"Kim Taehyung!" His dad calls his name.

"Okay, dad was serious....." Taehyung's says to himself.

"You will marry with Mr. Yoon's daughter, next month. There's no turning back."

"But, are you seriously? I already have a girlfriend!"

"Tell her to find another man. She doesn't deserves you."

"Dad, that was cruel! I couldn't just leave her just like that."

"Mark my word. You will marry with Jiyeon, that's it! I'm not gonna repeat myself."

"B-but ---"

"Go to your room, Taehyung. I don't wanna hear excuses." His dad stands up from his seat and leaves the living room.

"Mom, that can't be serious! Mom, please beg him, mom! I don't want to marry her!! Please bear with me, mom!" Taehyung were on his knee, kneeling to her mom.

"You heard your father words." Mom almost cried.

"But I don't love her, mom! You knew how much I hate her!" Taehyung were still begging.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. But this was organizes before you were born by Jiyeon's grandmother. I couldn't do anything..."

"What??"

"Shhhh, you're tired. Go take some rest. I'm tired now. Goodnight, love." said her mom while peck on Taehyung's forehead and leaves Taehyung alone.

I went into my room. I couldn't accept it. I wrap myself with my blanket and sleep early.