Arranged Marriage? (Hunter X Hunter) (Killua X OC)

"If you marry one of the girls we have chosen for you we wont bother you, we wont kill your 'friends' and we wont come after you, deal?" His father said. The boy gave a bored expression, he didn't see to interested in all of this. Maybe he wouldn't obliged. "You promise to leave them alone?" He said after a moment. They nodded. He sighed. "Whatever show me them." The boys robo-mom looked happy. though the four other sons held no emotion to the event. And the father smiled. "There were about 300 girls but we narrowed it down to two." The mother told him giddy. Two? Two? My chances of getting picked is 1/2. Oh my god what if he picks me! I'll never get to experience normal life! Oh my f*cking gosh my parents are stupid! All for money everything for money! "Melanie and Roman! Come forth." Melanie smirked at me and went out through the curtains. No way, I wont, I cant. "ROMAN!" the robot woman shreiked her "eye" turning red. Melanie giggled. "Roman c'mon there's nothing wrong, not like he'll choose you." she said, I could hear her smirking. "It's not like i want him to pick me dumbass he can definetly take you. I'm not tryna have my life taken away from me so early, so I will not be coming out from behind the curtain." I said calmly though sweat dripped down my face. "STOP EMBARRESSING US AND GET FROM BEHIND HERE!" I sighed. I walked out and looked around. His friends were here there was a tall old man in a suit carrying a breif case, the other person wore a blue kimino thingy and I couldn't tell whether it was female or male so it is now and "It" and there was a small boy about my age  wearing a green jacket and shorts his mouth was agape and he had brown eyes and looked at me with a curious look. I finally looked at the boy he had silver hair like his father and he was handsome.  But didn't change my feelings about this. He looked between me and melanie and then looked at me and smirked . My hearstopped. His lips moved but I didn't stick around for what he said. I ran. And I wasn't going to stop for nothing.

(ROMAN"S PIC IS AT THE SIDE)