Finally (A Nash Grier Fanfiction)

Hi guys! Thanks for reading my book! LETS GOOOOO

 Chapter 1

Hi! My name is Natalie and I'm 16 years old, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I live in South Carolina, and I love it. My story is kind of complicated. When I was 2, my mom got divorced. She then remarried the same guy when I was 4, then she divorced him again when I was 5, but one thing I am not for sure if I dreamed it or what, but I think I had a brother. I remember another little kid always there, and he looked like me a little. After my parents got divorced the second time, he left. I wasn't for sure why he never came back, but I really wanted to find out. 

Since it's summer break, I don't have school until August, so I might as well call Ashley. Ashley is my best friend, she has brown hair and brown eyes and she has been my friend since kindergarten, when she smashed her face when she tripped on a crayon. I almost died laughing!

"Hey Ash! What are you doing today"

"Hey Nat! I'm at Starbucks with this really cute cashier guy!'

"Oh, congrats girl! Around 5, you wanna go to the fair? Its finally back in town."

"Yeah sounds great! See you then!"

I've got 2 hours to get ready, so I'll get ready now, and I'll have an hour left. I'm going to wear high waisted shorts, with a black tank top, and a white over the shoulder jacket thingy. I am so excited! 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Its Sofia and I hope you like it! Updates every day/other day!

Twitter: @sofirofi20

Snapchat: sofirofi20

Instagram:@sofirofi20

Vine: Sofia Babcock

BYEEEEEEEE SEE YOU LATEEERRR