Fin.

"Remember me, Remember us."

I personally dedicate this story to a friend of mine. I hope that you'll be okay, I miss you and I love you❤.

■ ■ ■

It was a summer day in Seoul, the sun was shining, and a cool breeze made Seulgi shiver.

"It's getting a bit cold." She said to herself, drinking on her can of Cola.

She was sitting on the grass, looking at the calm water of Han River.

She looked at the flowers she bought earlier, and picked then up. She looked at them and her mouth formed a sad smile.

"I miss you. We all do." She said with a low tone, tears forming in her eyes.

She kept her head low, with the bouquet of flowers in her hands.

It has been 3 years.

3 years of tears.

Each year had a phase.

The first one, the full of tears.

The second one, the denial.

The third one, the acceptance.

3 years to accept that you maybe forgot us.

We don't know.

There were many what ifs, in Seulgi's mind.

What if she really forgot about us?
But what if she didn't?
What if she is not fine?
How can we know if she is fine, if we don't have any connection?

She was talking about her bestfriend. Irene.

3 years ago, was the last time she talked with her.

She still remembers, how unfair was the situation being to them.

'Seulgi.. I have to go.'

Irene said to her, in their private chat.

'Huh? What do you mean Hyunnie?'
'I know that you have that problem.. but do you really have to?'

'Yes Seul, It's for the better. They think it is..'

Irene typed and Seulgi was just left dumb founded.

'But.. my promise. I promised you to visit you there. We still have to meet, Hyunnie.. what about our promise?'

Seulgi asked, tears forming in her eyes, blurring the sight of her keyboard.

'I'm sorry Seulgi.. I don't know.'

'Please.. don't forget about us.. why do you have to.. why Hyunnie, why..'

'I don't know if I will be able to remember you.. but I just want you to know, that I am so thankful that you guys are one of the happiest thing that happened in my life.'

With these few lines, Seulgi was crying hard.

'Please, tell everyone that I love them, okay? Tell them to not worry, Jennie will be with me. But please, tell them thank you for always being for me.'

'Okay Hyunnie. I will do it.'
'Tell me when.. so I can prepare my self.'
'I know, it won't be the same without you.'

'Send it when I will be offline.'
'Please, take care always hm? Don't worry about me, you know that I am strong. I love you.'

Bae Joohyun
Active one minute ago.

'I love you too, please remember us.'
'I will visit you there, no matter what'
'In 3 years, after I graduate, I will fly there to find you. But how? I don't even know your face.. but I will still do it.'
'I will be there, searching for you.'
'I don't want to say good bye.'
'See you. If ever I get a chance, with me.. not knowing that it's you.. and with you,not knowing that it's me.'
'Remember me.. remember us.'

Bae Joohyun
Active 5 minutes ago.

This was their last convo.

It's been 3 years.. and that convo is still there. Not even delivered.

Seulgi sighed, got up and fixed her hat.

She stratched her arms, after wiping her tears and left.

___

"Yah, Seulgi. When are we going to fly to Japan? You know.. our plan to visit her." Wendy asked me through call.

"I don't know.. next week? Let's go with Joy and Yeri. The others too, if they want."

"Cool. I'm going to pack then." Wendy shortly said and ended the call.

Their friendship wasn't one of the easier. They were internet friends.

They all lived in different parts of South Korea, and too young to go and meet.

But now, they all graduated and can do whatever they want.

They will finally fly to Japan and look for her. After 3 years full of struggles.

_____

"Seul eonnie, you ready?" Yeri asked Seulgi, and the older one nodded.

Sincerely she was a bit hesitant.

How the heck were they going to find Irene? Japan is big too.. and they don't even know her face..

"It's going to be fine. Let's stay positive." Wendy said and they all headed to their plane.

Please.. say that you didn't forget about us..
Wait for us. We will be all together when we will find you.

_______

Gosh.. I am so emotional right now. My eyes burn at how many times I cried today.

Dear friend,
I dedicate this to you. Don't think that you are a burden.. you never were. I know you won't be able to open the chats.. but let me tell you that you have such a good soul. You don't deserve this. Ily❤.