Hayes Grier (Imagine)

"Yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" Cameron pressed his argument toward Hayes.

You stood there awkwardly, keeping your lips sealed as they bickered back and forth about the stereo being tuned up too high.

"If you don't turn it down," Hayes snarled, "I'm going to toss it into the ocean."

You watched as Cameron's eyes narrowed, scoffing. "Yeah, right. This stereo itself is more expensive than what you're wearing."

"That's because I'm only wearing trunks, you idiot!" Hayes shouted over the loud system, his voice countering with Cameron's.

"Why do you want it turned down anyways?" He shouted, daring himself to turn the knob up a notch. You plugged your sensitive ears, the blaring music making your eardrums thud.

"I can't have a proper conversation with my own girlfriend with that dumb stereo!" Hayes bellowed, finally using his own hands to tune it down a few notches. You dropped your hands from ears, relieved.

You saw Cameron's eyes roll, but a smirk danced on Hayes lips.

"Are you okay?" He asks silently, stepping toward you as you heard Cameron scoff in the background. Ignoring Cameron, you nodded your head.

"I'm fine," you smile, assuring Hayes as he took your hand in his, pulling you toward the shore.

The moist sand dissolved between your toes as you ran beside him, both of your footprints trailing behind.

Finally, your toes met with the cold sea, rushing around your ankles as you both accelerated further, until the fresh blue-green water was surrounding your waist.

"I'm sorry about Cam," Hayes apologized, shaking his head as his fingers played with yours.

You shook your head, "It's fine. I don't really care."

He exhaled a sigh, nodding as he leaned his forehead against yours, his sharp pale icy eyes locking with yours. They had a shimmer effect against the sun, making them glitter at the edges against his pale, almost toned skin.

"You're absolutely beautiful, you know." Hayes whispered, barely audibly.

You felt a blush rise in your cheeks, pressing your lips to his with a faint smile emerging. He grinned, applying pressure back to the sweetened kiss.

It was only a quick, blissful kiss though as your eyes traveled toward the shore, making eye contact with Cameron as he shook his head at you, disapprovingly. Feeling a pang of guilt weigh you down, you avert your eyes from him, and back to Hayes, only to find out his gaze was following yours.

"He's being really moody today," Hayes shrugs, "I wonder why."

Maybe it was because just last night you were in the same bed as Cameron.

But you shook your head, shrugging your shoulders, "No clue."