Chapter 1•Surprise

~Tom's p.o.v~
Today is the last day of school, and the teacher is fucking annoying. It's almost the end of the day, just 2 more minutes left and I'm out of this hell hole. ~Ring!!!~
Yes! Finally, I can be free and have no school. Summer break here I come! Along with the whole class, I ran the fuck out of there. I went to my locker, grabbed my things and went over to Edd's locker and waited, while trying to avoid getting demolished. "Hey, Tom!" I turned to look at the figure speaking, and sure enough, it was Edd. "Hey, Edd." I said. I turned and looked up at Matt, "Heya, Matt." That's the only thing I hate about my friends, the very noticiable height difference. I'm 5'4, Edd is 5'11, and Matt is 6'2. As you could have guessed, I'm pretty fucking small. "Let's get the fuck out of here." They nodded their heads in agreement and we rushed out of the crowded hallway. We got outside and the air was fresh. The sun was actually shining and it was pretty nice out. We went to the park and sat on a bench and we talked for a good hour. I said goodbye to Edd and Matt and went home. I opened the door and went upstairs to my room and plopped my stuff down on my bed. I went downstairs and my parents were waiting there for me. I gave them a confused look and they explained everything to me. Apparently they were going out of town for a week or something. I also was informed that I was going to have a babysitter. Great. They said the babysitter was suppose to be here in about 10 minutes, so I said okay and went to my room. I stayed in my room for a little while and looked at random things on my phone. I got called downstairs, so I got up and went downstairs. When I got there, I was face to face with my babysitter. I expected the babysitter to be a grumpy old woman or some shit. Oh, boy was I wrong. He was a 19 year old with spiky horn-like hair and his eyes were a mystical grey. He also wore a red hoodie with grey Vans. He was perfect. Wait!? What am I thinking??? I may be bisexual, but I can't just fall in love with my babysitter!!! I snapped out of my thoughts as he held out his hand for me to shake. I stood there for a few seconds before I hesitantly shook his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 438