Dedication

This book is dedicated to someone i loved and still do to this very day shes everything to me but because she half way across the world and we had no physical contact people started to either get in between us or was worried about our well-being as teenagers but nothing stopped us our love became to strong and unbearable and uncontrollable love that i guess touch our hearts and its been 9 months already with ups and downs but all relationships have those our journey has just began, I want people to be inspired by our love and to think that no matter if your across the ocean or half away around the world that there's always hope there's always love/ young love don't be blinded by long distance just make sure you can handle what me and my girlfriend is going through, its hard but as long as there's trust and love in the relationship then it'll work this is a true story and i'm going to poor my heart out in this book about Natalie Rodger's.

We both as teenagers had a lot of problems but we didn't let any of that get to us and i suggest if your out there experiencing long distance relationships and you know for a fact the love or the feeling you have for him\her,is real keep it dont let it go the moment you lose them you might never get them back but if you stay strong it might last for a life time as im hoping for Natalie and i honestly think if you love somebody you fight for them no matter how long it takes, it might take months or years but there's always hope like Natalie gave me hope. 

I would advise to not to listen to other people, don't let them win, don't let them change you mind on how you feel don't make the same mistake...