+Neverland+

eleanor's pov

"come on el, it's time to go to sleep," ella told me. it was late at night, maybe even ten o' clock, and she was watching me because mom had to pick up some extra hours at work.

"but i'm not sleepy! ashton would let me stay up," i whined. ella scrunched her eyebrows up like caterpillars.

"well ashton's not here, silly. you can leave your window open in case he comes back but otherwise it's bedtime." i sighed as i hopped over to the window and pushed it open as far as i could.

"ella, why did ash leave us?" it had been bothering me for a while, all i knew was that he went far, far, away.

"well, i guess he wanted to stay young forever." ella looked sad, so i was sad.

"will you stay in my room tonight please? i promise i'll go right to sleep. you can even have my bed if you want it."

"alright kiddo, but stay in bed." ella closed my door and flipped the switch. she made her way to my bed and kissed my forehead.

"i love you to the moon and back," she whispered.

"i love you to the sun and back," i replied. she took an extra pillow from my bed and set it on the floor.

we laid there for a few minutes before i asked her a question that i really needed to know.

"where'd ashton go, ella?" she sighed a deep, heavy, and sad sigh.

"he went to neverland. he's playing with the lost boys and going on adventures with peter pan. he's causing mischief with tink and aging like a ghost would."

"but why would he leave us like that? doesn't he like us anymore?" i sniffled a bit, because i didn't want to cry.

"'course I still like you, you're my favorite people." a voice said. i sat up to look at the window, but ella was already there.

"...ashton?"
~~~

I know this sucks but I really like Peter Pan and I really like your story so booooooom I mixed them. Anyways I hoped you liked this, even if I don't win I just really hope you like it but yeah.