The Unknown Sister

Kenzy Winchester is related to Dean and Sam Winchester the ghost/ monster/ demon you name it hunters.

They don't know they have a sister the only person who knows is Bobby but he's not aloud to tell them till she's 21 so she'd be able to handle it.

But what he doesn't know is she's a hunter to, she knows she's a Winchester, she knows about a Everything. But she won't let her secrets slip. Because she has a plan to get rid of everything evil.

Vampires killed her step sibling.

Demons killed her parents.

And Monsters are hunting her as we speak.

----

Prologue

Kenzy's POV:

I was working at my part time job as a waitress when an older man with a beard and a hat walked in. I know exactly who he is, Uncle Bobby! He doesn't know that I know who he is. But he's looking for me I know. He sat at the counter and ordered a cup of coffee.

"Hey, um I was wondering if I can talk to you about you're family at you're break maybe? you see I knew your dad and he told me that when you're 21 I'll need to find and talk to you. " He said looking away.

"I know who you are Bobby, I also know about Dean and Sam. And guess what I'm a hunter too, there's nothing to explain other than I'm going to take down every living thing if it's the last thing I do."

"But How-"

I cut him off.

"My dad, John was a good man, he taught me how to use a gun and hunt properly.

But I barely got to see him when I was 17 I found out he died to save Dean or Sam from a demon. If he's willing to risk his life for one of his own. I'm willing I risk my life for one of my own. "

With that my shift was over and I headed to my car and was stopped by someone or I should say two men who weren't gonna let me go home with out them going to.

"What's up, Bro." I mocked.