Cute

It's was a quiet night. Around 12:30 am
And your fiancé Shawn was sleeping in y'alls bed and your daughter Sierra belle Mendes was sleeping in her room, all while you where typing an essay do to you are still in college (last year online college)
You hear a your door knob turn and you your head snaps to the door.
You see your beautiful 4 year old daughter walk in.
"Mommy? Can I sleep with you and daddy? There is a monster in my room."
You looked at her in awe, she was so adorable.
You sat up from your desk chair and closed your MacBook on your desk.
You went and picked up Sierra.
"Are you scared?" I asked
"Yes mommy!!" "Daddy has big muscles so he can protect me!!" She said
You giggle a bit.
"Sure thing babygirl" you'd said while you laid her down next to Shawn. She cuddled up against him and he turned to her and held her. You laid next to them and touched Shawn's arm. He opened him eyes and smiled at you. You just sat there and thought, what an amazing family I have. You feel asleep peacefully.

-

The next morning you woke up without Shawn in the bed. You looked at you phone and went on Instagram and saw a picture Shawn posted captioned;
"I love waking up beside the two most important, loving girls in the world.
Happy international women's day, to the most beautiful people that have made a huge impact on my life, including you guys!! Love you all xx" with a picture of Sierra and you laying next to each other asleep. You knew you loved Shawn even more that you already did right then and there. He was perfect. You knew you where going to love him for the rest of your life.

-

Authors note;
I know this is short but I had to get something out there!! Hope y'all liked it. I do request so comment rn!! Love y'all!!

-

                                                  ( words; 340)