PSA

ok, so im getting shit for my last art-book

im deciding to make this page to tell you what you're gonna see here

I draw alot of things. It ranges from whatever I want or whatever i watched recently. Its mainly Eddsworld, and in Eddsworld there are ships.

If you see pictures of a brown haired girl with purple cat ears that is Silent Armont. A very loved OC of mine. And hey, don't be an ass and tell me OC X CANON is wrong. Because, actually, no its not. It makes me happy to draw my OC with Tom or other people.

Also I might draw MYSELF with Tom or another character because I have a massive crush on Tom. The character, not the real person.

And another thing, you have your own ships, but please dont comment on my art and say "I SHIP (insert whatever ship). YOUR SHIP SUCKS." "EW WHY HAVE YOU DRAWN THIS?!" 

im really pissed at it. You can just move on and not look at the ship art if its bothering you ok? Dont comment on it if it bothers you. Just move along. I'm not asking you to tell me how wrong I am for drawing this or that.

Anyway, hope this helps. :V I probably pissed off a bunch of people. But whatever, im tired of people telling me im wrong for drawing this or that.

 But whatever, im tired of people telling me im wrong for drawing this or that

Anyway, enjoy