Ch.1 waking up

I woke up in a white bed in an unfamiliar place. Not remembering anything that happened before this moment.

"Oh my god! She's awake!" A stranger sitting next to me said, I gave them a confused look "wh-who are you ? And who is Mira?"

"My baby ! My baby is awake!" A grown woman with brown hair with a red face (from crying) said practically bursting through the door. Then came two men one looking about 20 (he was pretty cute too)

And another about 40-45 I'm assuming he is my dad.

"She doesn't remember anything" the girl next to me said looking disappointed.

"Who are you people?!" I asked still confuzzled

That's when the grown woman started crying again.

Wtf is going on I thought to myself.

"Sarah sweetie, stop crying, let's explain to Mira-"

"MY NAME IS NOT MIRA!!"

And then the room went silent,

Did I do something wrong? Who is Mira? Who Are all of these people?? Why is this bed so darn stiff?? I had so many questions but only need the answers to two.

"Your Mira sweetie" the older man said his arms wrapped around the lady. "Who are you to tell me my name? I don't even know you!" I said

"Okay-okay, I am lee byung-woo your father. This is your mother Kim ji-yeon (her nickname is Sarah but only for adults), and you are Mira-"

"IM NOT" you cut him off. Your *father* sighs and then continues "You two can introduce yourselves, we will go get some food" and with that your *parents* are gone.

"I'm Cici (yes ur welcome CICI ), your best friend. I'm from America but moved here when I turned 17. You hang out with me a lot!" Cici motioned for the boy to start talking.

"I'm jimin, park jimin (you call me jiminie) I'm your boyfriend, you moved in with me and my six other "brothers" last year. You will meet them when we go home" he concluded. This Mira girl sure has a good life, I mean look at her boyfriend, he is bOoTiFuL, and her best friend seems like my favorite type of person. How can a one get so lucky? I said to myself.

Authors note

Hi this idea randomly popped up in ma head, lol I hope you like it ! Next chapter will be out soon!!