The Barista- Parvill fluff

It was a beautiful summers day, the birds were singing, not a cloud in sight; Will Strife was bored. He had been working the late shift and now he was tired as hell. But just when he thought his his day couldn't get any worse a familiar mid height, black haired man walked in and sat down.

"Oh no," he thought. He had been coming in a lot lately, never ordering anything, just watching him. Will twirled one of his many rings nervously. Today however, was different. The man was walking towards him, a strange, determined look in his eye.

"Hey." the man said mischievously.

"Can I take your order?" Will replied boredly.

"Of course you can, Mr..."

"Will." said Will.

" Hello there Will, nice to meet you! I'm Alex Parvis, but my friends call me Parv."

"Okay, may I take your order, Alex?" Will asked again, his winning smile more of a grimace now. All he wanted was to finish his shift, but now he was stuck with this stupid, annoying, handso- wait, what? Will's eyes widened at the thought. Now he thought about it, this Parv guy wasn't so bad after all...

"Hello? Will? Anyone in?"

"What? Sorry, I was taking your order. .. What would you like?" Will mumbled awkwardly.

"Hmm, let me think... I'll have a large caramel latte with lots of milk and some millionaire shortbread to go please!" Parv said lightly, his voice tinkling merrily. Will got to work, his fingers deftly operating the complicated machine until he had one of his famous frothy lattes steaming in his hands. He passed it over the countertop with a slice of fresh millionaire shortbread.

"That'll be £5.99 please, Parv." Will said. Parv noticed the choice of name and a small smile played over his lips.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around then Will..."

A/N Yay parvill! jist a short one but still pretty cool if I may so myself :3

Bye ^_^