The Watcher (Part 1???)

A/N Idk if I'll do more of this story or not. But as I said in the description, I did it in one of my classes and I got complemented on it, so hopefully it's ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 She sat patiently, awaiting her husband's arrival, checking her surroundings to see if anything was out of place.

Spotless, it had to be spotless. Next was her appearance. Oh no, the black eye is visible! She's got to-

 The sound of the door unlocked, the sound audible throughout the entire house. She silently panicked, the worst scenarios flashing through her head. Maybe if she just covered it, it would be fine.

 "Maria?! Where are you? Why is there a broken vase on the floor?" Broken vase...?

 She dashed downstairs, careful not to trip on her dress. She rushed into the room to see her husband, fuming. His face was a bright red as he yelled. He screamed, shouted, threw. Anything that she tried to do only made him angrier.

 "You useless, stupid woman!" He hissed. A loud slap was heard in the room. She ran out of the house, crying, and going to her happy place.

 Huffing, I went after her. The truth is, I have been watching this household for a while now (Along with a few others), trying to know the people in my parents' old house without the struggle. I have watched them since I was a child. Call me creepy if you wish, but I've been interested in the mental health within relationships, which is why it took my fancy to spy upon this couple. The other kids thought I was weird, so I had no-one to talk to throughout my childhood.

 She came into view, her short, strawberry-blonde hair in their face as she showed curiosity from my footsteps.

 "A-re you a-alright, mis-s?" I managed to stutter with a raspy voice. It's been a while since I've talked.

 She nodded her head quickly before rushing off the bench, limping away.

 I called the police, watching as she left the graveyard.

 They came in time for the murder, arresting her and making her drop the bloody knife that she was holding. There's always an end to evil.

 I sighed as I got away from the window of the house and to the window of another. These always end in insanity, it seems. It's a shame. I liked her and her husband. They were always the most interesting out of everyone else in this neighbourhood.